Zombie Plan

lol i'd lik use bear cavarly and stuff then they wont hurt me. or lik portals cos cake is a lie!!!1

Hijack a US Navy carrier full of food and planes then ride it all around the world.

Congratulations! Guess what half of North America will be trying to do also!

Have fun arguing with the yanks over who is going to have to eat who.

*looks up from eating a person's leg*

what?

Katanas.

**** you Darkside it whould work.
residentevil4.png

lol i'd lik use bear cavarly and stuff then they wont hurt me. or lik portals cos cake is a lie!!!1

HAI GUISE I'M EEJIT AND I DON'T LIKE 4CHAN, I THOUGHT I SHOULD REMIND YOU FOR SoME REASON

Funny thing is, neither of those things necessarily relate to 4chan. You could certainly view his post as making fun of the wackier plans in this thread. I did not see anything 4chan-ish about his post.

My journey would lead me to the nearest abandoned oil rig. An oil rig is the ultimate fortress against a zombie invasion. It has it's own power supply, medical station and supplies, a kitchen which is probably already stocked and is likely to be already zombie-free since workers have likely abandoned to be with their families.

EDIT> I take that back. I got this from the Zombie Survival Guide, so there are likely to be a whole lot of infected zombie apocalypse nerds trying to go to the same place. :|

Do you even know where your nearest Oil Rig is?

Do you even know where your nearest Oil Rig is?
Just off the coast of Gulfport Mississippi. It wouldn't be a long journey.

@ Rizzo: You go ahead and use your katanas. and LOL @ Darkseid's Resident Evil 4 gameover screen.

I read it. You're still dead.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS ALREADY DEAD

I'll be the smart young woman who runs into the street in terror and a nightgown during the first twenty minutes and is hit by an oncoming ambulance. And then reanimates and eats the paramedics.

That's the natural way.

Not me, my darkside mask makes zombies fear me.

I'll be the smart young woman who runs into the street in terror and a nightgown during the first twenty minutes and is hit by an oncoming ambulance. And then reanimates and eats the paramedics.
Bro, you watched Zombies in the Hood too?!

And yeah Ace you'll be fine.

I live here five days a week:
atkins.jpg

Zombies would be too scared to come looking. Then I'd just drive back to my home in the middle of nowhere, where I'd be safe as long as I had food and didn't do anything really stupid. In fact, my dad used to be a fisherman of sorts and I live next to the river. We could get food that way. As long as there weren't any zombie fish.

Actually, it used to be an insane asylum. Now it's just a madhouse.

Some good answers so far. I'd say the obvious is to go for a marina or such. However all the other nitwits will probably be thinking the same thing.

I'm thinking maybe a mineshaft with a water supply... Oh and hopefully Wi-Fi

Back