Zombie Question

A

ATOMIC COW

I'm not sure if they are or not, but the normal zombies look like they're wearing labcoats...? Can anyone confirm this? Also, how would they get them...

They're wearing some type of clothing, I doubt its lab-coats though.

ATOMIC COW said:
I'm not sure if they are or not, but the normal zombies look like they're wearing labcoats...? Can anyone confirm this? Also, how would they get them...

I think it looks a bit more like the standard-issue white clothing some of the citizens wear.

They do look like the zombies from the original game.
Note that none of the people in C17 wear that kind of clothing.

I think the zombies should have been wearing blue clothes :-\

I wish there was a greater variety of zombies. like have some combine zombies of various types or something.

Rocketman9mm said:
I wish there was a greater variety of zombies. like have some combine zombies of various types or something.

i second that. like a female naked zombie or something would be great, besides, the female sniper in one of the concept art should be added to hl2.

I don't know if people controled by the headcrabs are alive. With all that deformed body, I doubt they are alive exept their mind controlled by headcrabs.

I don't know if people controled by the headcrabs are alive. With all that deformed body, I doubt they are alive exept their mind controlled by headcrabs.
....which is why they scream out in pain with HUMAN voices when they are set on fire.
Sick, no?

just to make the plot even more unforgettable
Why are you asking for the males to be naked, then, eh?
Ooh, zombie sex!
Thanks, Newbie, you've ruined my day.

I see a Zombie Sex Mod in the future!

Rocketman9mm said:

surely as the combine use the headcrabs against you, they are not going to get caught by them

Newbie's Journey said:
how come there are no female ennemies in hl2 ???

because if there are they are combines, and they are all bio-mechanically altered into one form and are all brainwashed half-human robot things and are all gas masked clad

i should also say that there are probally no combine zombies because they are permanently fitted with face masks, probally to protect them from all such threats and from the head crabs they use as a weapon of course

Newbie's Journey said:
how come there are no female ennemies in hl2 ???

OMG! wife beater! lol

cuz if they do, angry mothers will come chasing VALVe into courts

Back