zombies escaping Ravenholm?

Yeah, I reckon they'd have gun outposts as well - like the bunkers dotted around the Nova Prospekt coast. Don't forget the energy barriers too.

When you're escaping on the train at the end of Episode One, you pass under a bunch of those "mobile walls"(similar to the ones you see surrounding the Citadel) with watchtowers on the top of them. I reckon those are the boundary between City 17 and the wastes.

Hm, zombies getting out of Ravenholm? Isnt that what the snipers at the end were for?

They are targeting for rebels. But the order is "shoot all moving", so they shoot ravens, as well as zombies.

I don't think they'd see it as 'escaping'. Hell, zombies wouldn't see it as anything, they'd just wander off and end up someplace out of Ravneholm without knowing. What do they care?

I think the Zombies just move or leave the area, I think the snipers were sent to anticipate Gordon's escape, I think a lot of things, but I'll tell you one thing... They aren't 'escaping', they are moving from one place to another, They already live EVERY where else, they are simply just moving around and about inside the area they already inhabit

More like "Looking for more food".

zombies dont eat, a headcrab blocks their mouth. the headcrab feeds on the host. the host decays alot but so far we havent seen one decayed to death.

I win.

zombies DO eat. Their 'teeth' form from, or appear in the area where their host's ribcage used to be. In hl and op4 you can see them 'eating' stuff from the corpses... in op4, if you get killed by a heavily-mutated zombie, it eats you 0.o...

Back