Zombies

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
i think they rushed it yes they rushed it

yes,Valve took 5+ years to make HL2 and the end result is the best FPS of our time,of course they rushed it.

Im just really bored and started this thread thought this was on some of our minds those of us that spent the extra on our systems should get extra You know what im sayin

Please bear in mind the bink videos, along with the screenshots, are not 100% reliable. They were made while the game was still in production. If they will be identical, then it'll be because of performance concerns.

How do u know its the best FPS of our time, for all we know the game could be shít, and alot of that time was building source, codes etc etc etc.

We are just saying that this is a detail that could of been changed for the better, and if it ahd of been it would of added some realism and some experience

EDIT: Im off now, Good day, night or evening to you all.

I think they should have some individuality yes, it's not that hard to throw in 3 or 4 other models. Think of Max Payne and Max Payne 2, just a few more models make such a big change from everything looking like identical clones.

Then again, you fanboys would go "it's just a game and it's no deal, geesh", I have to agree but why are you doing this whining nitpicking to every game but Half-life 2, which you are protecting with your own lives?
I didn't knew Valve was your girlfriend, sorry..

KurtCobain said:
How do u know its the best FPS of our time, for all we know the game could be shít, and alot of that time was building source, codes etc etc etc.
Well, seeing as the average review score is like 95% or summat I get the slightest feeling it's not going to be "shit".

Lets Email gabe to see if they can delay the game to make these changes just for us. Chances of this actually happing = NONE

Hers another example of how they changed the color of the underneath shirt to white now if you saw that same screenshot with everyone wearing blue it wouldnt Stand out that much ;)

As far as we know, there may actually be other models for the headcrab zombies...you're in a city after all, they're meant to look like civilians, maybe the models change dpending on what envoronment you're in.

ncr100 said:
Yeah we know, he posted this link on the first page...?
Tbh guys i didnt even notice this, it doesnt make much difference to me. Zombies don't live long anyway, and when they are chopped up i dont hang around to exam them. Also if they are on fire you cant really see anything of colours lol.We are not quite there in game development for everything to be different. For example the radiator in the trapdown video is identical to the one laying on the floor in the barricade video in the smashed up house. Things repeat themselves in games...its just tough! :)

el Chi said:
Well, seeing as the average review score is like 95% or summat I get the slightest feeling it's not going to be "shit".

Thats a Magazine reviewers opinion, they score Halo etc high and i think its a load of bollocks , whats ur point ?

KurtCobain said:
Thats a Magazine reviewers opinion, they score Halo etc high and i think its a load of bollocks , whats ur point ?
I see your point - Deus Ex 2 got beaucoup de good reviews but it was slightly above mediocre (still haven't finished it). But I really don't see the same being true with HL2 and I certainly don't see the zombies' clothes as interfering with the quality of the game.

Back