zombines or no zombines?

Not really sure. The Combine forces in the White Forest would probably not be as badly disorganized as the forces in City 17 (or if they're coming from there, they would have time to get reorganized), therefore making it less likely for a large number of headcrabs to infect Combine soldiers. Therefore, I say few, if any, Zombines will be seen in Episode Two.

They're definitely there. You can see them in gameplay videos and so on.

i dont think there will be many cos if u listen in ep1, theres zombines cos of crashed combine troop trains, meaning they might have been nocked out....easy prey

You are wrong. There will not be zombines in Episode 2, nor were there any such organisms in Episode 1.
The things you think you saw in the videos and screenshots were simply reflections from weather balloons and aurora borealis distorted by swamp gases.

Valve cannot be trusted. They all wear tin foil hats.

I hope to God there won't be any in ep2! I hate them! The amount of times they've come up to me with their smegging grenades...

They're seen in a trailer, of course they'll be back.

No reason for them to not be seen anymore. You see them in the screenshots and trailers.

look this photo,its zombine

1212bp0.jpg

There was a much better photo somewhere else. Close-up, had a grenade pulled, at some abandoned factory thing, with other zombies around. I'll be damned if I can find it now!

zombies,zombines,fast zombies,zombines,striders,hunters,advisor and atlions...its so bad.also alyx very bad injured this episode is very hard...

zombies,zombines,fast zombies,zombines,striders,hunters,advisor and atlions...its so bad.also alyx very bad injured this episode is very hard...

She's not too badly injured. A couple scratches and worn clothing, but nothing else.

Yep, the trailers were a trick. Damn you VALVe!

Yeah, but it's obvious she's still capable of moving around and fighting.

oh my god, the screenshot. ive never seen it before.

screenshot_162351.jpg

pretty cool indeed..

this is stupid. none of the cvg pics are opening, and ive never seen many of them. example:
screenshot_171003_thumb142.jpg
screenshot_162352_thumb142.jpg
screenshot_162353_thumb142.jpg
screenshot_170999_thumb142.jpg

dam u svg, i WANT TO SEE THOSE PICS. NOT OPENING. ARGHHH!!!

zombines aren't so bad, especially since you can grav gun grab their nades from out of their hands and shoot them somewhere far away

this is pissing off, so much new media ive never seen, including one above..

I haven't seen most of them either. Where'd you find them?

uhh ohh ehh... is it a nice blue laser i can see on the pic with the Zombine and the 'nade? I wanna use the blue laser sniper rifle thingy...

Isn't the sniper/zombine screenshot one of the earliest media releases?

me disliking too poison zomb..ok i fail. sry. anyway, yeah, i always thought the poison zomzie was a broing and useless enemy..

Back