Zorak | Source website is now completed !!

RomanEmperor

Reaction score
Hello everyone as before I said its going to be a game " LIKE " Duke Nukem, but wont be Duke Nukem, that way its not against the law :)

But anyways I hope you all enjoy this mod in progress as much as I am ( if I ever get help )
www.zorakgame.com

If any of you would like to help dont be afraid to ask, I am always looking for help.

How do yall like the site, is it any good ???

Thanks for yalls time -
David Watts.

donny bombem? hahahahahahahahahah! that's ridiculous. that's so ridiculous it's funny. such a badly done cover up of duke nukem.. it sounds like a parody name.

donny bombem? hahahahahahahahahah! that's ridiculous. that's so ridiculous it's funny. such a badly done cover up of duke nukem.. it sounds like a parody name.

Its suppose to be funny :) I love games with Humor in them :afro::farmer::cool::LOL: You have to admit Donny bombem is funny :D

Its suppose to be funny :) I love games with Humor in them :afro::farmer::cool::LOL: You have to admit Donny bombem is funny :D

I suppose you're right.
also, you had a smileygasm in the middle of that post there, you might want to clean it up.

I suppose you're right.
also, you had a smileygasm in the middle of that post there, you might want to clean it up.

hehe :) well I would say " LOL " more often, but people usually got mad and said to use Smileys instead so, now I just use Smileys alot :)

Who's in your team? What do you bring to the table?

I hope you haven't payed too much for that site - the mod can still fail.

So far know one is in the team ( once again ) but I will give it time.

what do you mean " What do you bring to the table " ??

He means, what do you do on the team? Programming? Modelling? Animation perhaps?

Very few people want to work with someone that just updates a homepage.

Ahhh ok, I no how to model, im tryin to learn mapping at the moment, I like to do everything not just one thing, so im a mixed person, althoe I will admit im not the best modeler ever, but I can model things decent. Im also tryin to learn how to make textures ( not skins ) just textures for levels and stuff. I can make music also.

ALthoe I can make maps, ETC for HL 2, Im just right now tryin to figure out how to apply cube maps, and the rest ya no.

but yea I like to do everything that I can possibly do to help. I cant stand just doing one thing espically when theres know one help yet :(

but my main thing is probley modeling ( not character modeling omg I suck at that )

I hope you haven't payed too much for that site - the mod can still fail.

Naw it only cost like 12 bucks a month for 12 gigs of space, and 200 gigs of bandwidth :) well it was 12 I think that was a like 3month discount thingy, so I think it went up to like 20 bucks now. its yahoo small bussiness hosting.

As long as you don't go sad if your mod fails. That happens.

And I hate seeing people sad. ;(

As long as you don't go sad if your mod fails. That happens.

And I hate seeing people sad. ;(

hehe yea, Im used to it already thoe sadly, its just weird I dont get it, it seems that no one has ever once offered to help and every time I ask people usually just ignore it and dont say a word to it. I am hopeing somebody in this community will help everyone seems nice and peaceful here :)

What forum are you on? :|

One word - Shasta

Well I havent found any other forums other than this one, if you know any others can you please post the links please. :)

but what I mean from what you quoted was as in Communitys as in other game engines that had forums over the net :)...

people on C&C Renegade werent to nice. The people on fear had no idea how to mod the source code so that dont help much. I tried useing FPS Creator, but it kinda sucks. now im on this engine hopeing I will get a grate deal on it. This engine seems to be fully documented thats a good thing :)

lol.

If you want a well documented engine, use one of the Unreal Editors. Its sooo much easier to mod than source.

I have thought about that, but for some reason Source Engine is the smoothest engine that is as close to next gen as my PC can handel. I have no clue why, but all I no is, I have 1 gig of ram, and a stupid 1.8 processor :(

hehe yea, Im used to it already thoe sadly, its just weird I dont get it, it seems that no one has ever once offered to help and every time I ask people usually just ignore it and dont say a word to it. I am hopeing somebody in this community will help everyone seems nice and peaceful here :)

People arent responding because they don't like the idea. You should be pretty happy that you haven't been spammed to death with hate like all the other ones.

In this day and age Mods rise and fall every single day. No coder, or experianced developer is going to drop a sec of their time unless you can proove to people that this is more than an idea. If I were you...I would have a detailed design doc, Concept art, a few models that are either finished or near completion. This beofre i would even ask for some one elses to help. You need to proove your devotion, never expect any one to take your word for it.

why is there just so many rip offs and lack of original thinking?

Mod making makes me sad :(

Back