Some new screenshots

The red boat kinda looks like a cardboard cut-out, but it's probably the angle.

Great shots... one more every week would be nice =D

Ians did I say that it would cause a delay...no I didn't!
I was being emphatic...I just think their effort could be put more into
the game than posting screens every week.

No way is a programmer going to clean those floors. Maybe for $80,000 a year... :p

hahaaha ... i <3 hl2 ... but the boat? can anyone explain that damned BOAT ... hl2 <3 <3 <3 ...

i had a dream last night that hl2 was released ... i've had probably 5 already but i dont remember them that well ... teh one last night : i got out of school and somehow i knew HL2 was released and i was like ... dude , YES! its about ****ing time ... so i speed walk over to find my car and i couldnt find it ... im like WHAT THE FUCUUCUCCKK1!!!?!?!? WHERE IS MY CAR?!?!!?1 Then I thought I had parked in a no parking zone and i thought my car was towed , but i was wrong it was really just beyond the no parking zone so it was cool ... so i got in my car , and i couldnt remember how to get to best buy , or comp usa , or the mall or anything ... which are places i know like the back of my hand ... anyway ... i drove around frustrated ... thats it ... anyone else have dreams of releases? ADMIT IT ... hehe ... peace <3 :cheers:

about the magnum, if you only have 3 bullets left and you reload, will there be only 3 bullets in the champer? or 6, 3 empty and 3 full ones ...

it are little details like there what make the game

Grunt said:
about the magnum, if you only have 3 bullets left and you reload, will there be only 3 bullets in the champer? or 6, 3 empty and 3 full ones ...

it are little details like there what make the game

While no one can say for SURE, I'll just say:

yes, it'll change accordingly.

Sai, the flashlight screen and the magnum screen have the same antlion models.

alright, they certainly do, but after seeing the e3 2k4 vid i'm almost convinded that there are different colored antlions in the game

sHm0zY said:
I think there is tifferent kinds of aunt lions =D

hmm...there might be a colour difference between the antlions which u battle vs the antlions u control through the Alien Pheromones.. but i guess we'll have to see when the game is released.. :)

Does anyone realize that there are 28 pages on this thread... for 3 screen shots?

I like cats , and some nachos..

genocide604 said:
Does anyone realize that there are 28 pages on this thread... for 3 screen shots?

You're just jealous that nobody wrote 28 pages about how awesome you are. :)

Plus, they're not just screenshots. They're HL2.net exclusive screenshots. And they also portray a level of quality we've not seen before.

man, see what happens when I go away on a trip. new screens and I dont get to enjoy it at the same time as everyone else.
* slicktick cries

on the screenie note, those are totally sexy, all 3 of them. I cant wait for the magnum! :D

for me that hovercraft is new, is that another guass gun on there, hmmm... it looks like something else, what is it?

No idea...... but it has an insane cyclic rate, and recharges ammo....hehe.

stanr said:
Yeah, you tell him Mecha :D !

I did tell him. That's why you were able to quote it. :eek:

And whatever is attached to the fan-boat seems to be like those stationary machine guns from HL1, only with blue bullets.

It's definitely something other than the .50 we had in HL1. Whatever it is, it's spitting out some serious ......lead?

Does anyone know who that mystery person is in thr Third pic?

Alex? Barney? Who!!

guinny said:
* guinny ejaculates.

my hl2 hype just blew through the roof and kept on going. those graphics are.....unbelieveably good....maybe we've been underestimating?

Maybe... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah i'm pretty sure its Alyx but with a hat on, she is wearing jeans in the picture.

if it is Alynx (what kind of name is Alynx???) then do you think she'll be a better shot than all the other npc's?

It would be pretty cool she if took out a load of combine with heashots for you

king John I said:
(what kind of name is Alynx???)

The wrong name is what it is :p

There's no 'n' in 'Alyx', which is just 'Alex' spelt weird.

A lynx, on the other hand, is a north american wildcat. :)

i guess its too late to edit that post, still Alyx is a wierd name if you ask me, weirder still would be Alyxandra, haha

Its just some female resistans fighter, there where female ones in that scene

look like a solid snake uniform to me....hmmm maybe a special appearance?!

When was this posted again?, the 5th, damnit, I look away from this forums for 3 or 4 days, and I miss new screenies posted by a Valve guy, BULL$HIT!

LOL

NJD2003 said:
Yeah i'm pretty sure its Alyx but with a hat on, she is wearing jeans in the picture.

hey njd ... dude i dont think so ... look at her lower body ... LOOK AT THOSE THIGHS !! DAMN !!! Shes buff ... I mean ... those are some muscular legs ... or really fat ... she is half african american right? ... "ghetto bootay?" possibly?

women in city 17 have to be pretty buff or they get eaten by barnacles, hydras and proberly combines

Back