1024x532 rez Matrix trailer

I like matrix and all (mainly the 1st one) but i think it went downhill with the 5000 agent smiths....

Originally posted by ApocalypseNow
I like matrix and all (mainly the 1st one) but i think it went downhill with the 5000 agent smiths....

That made me want to throw up, spining over and over and over and over and...

Wow, just watched it, heh that looks awesome.

And yes, agent smith is the best character by far.

Nah, I kinda liked 5000 Smiths. Pseudo-philosolophy and cheesy dailogue is what did it in.

expect revolutions to make reloaded look like the crap it was.
(DONT WORRY: i still love reloaded as the best action movies ever made, but nothing more. THe non-action parts suckedass)

You gotta admit no chase scene will come close to that tho..for a long time.

revo has alot of potential storywise

Meh - Trailer looks crappy. Those mechs look so fake, everything looks fake and choppy. I wont be watching this one.
I like many differnt kinds of cheese, but this cheese sucks.

Meh - Trailer looks crappy. Those mechs look so fake, everything looks fake and choppy. I wont be watching this one.
I like many differnt kinds of cheese, but this cheese sucks.
Your going to have to wait a long time for any movie you will like then, because them special effects is the best your going to find in ANY movie in a while. They look good to me, nice attention of detail, high res

Originally posted by Dsty2001
Your going to have to wait a long time for any movie you will like then, because them special effects is the best your going to find in ANY movie in a while. They look good to me, nice attention of detail, high res

Return of the King, enough said.

I think the LOTR movies warrent their own special category. You can't compare anything to them and have it look good.
Within reason you wont find better effects.

Return of the king - "The biggest battle movie ever created"

Cant remember where that quote is from, but man it makes me horney...uh...excited, i meant excited.

I love lord of the rings. THe world that tolkien created is so deep, you could write a thousand stories from it and not be stuck for ideas.

Back