1UP visits Valve Software, new Episode 2 footage (plus Portal & TF2 interviews)

We'll see. I have to say, it doesn't sem right that they'd make such a detialed character purley for placeholder. The again, Valve <3 prefection.
Either way doens't really matter. :)
Also, was it just me or do the Vlave dudes call the forest as the "white forest".

We'll see. I have to say, it doesn't sem right that they'd make such a detialed character purley for placeholder. The again, Valve <3 prefection.
Either way doens't really matter. :)
Also, was it just me or do the Vlave dudes call the forest as the "white forest".

They may have just changed it on a whim, to have more female characters in the Half-Life universe. Lord knows Valve goes through crazy ammounts of iteration; changing something like that doesn't seem beyond them; especially with how far away the release date is.

This is so exciting! Thanks for putting the news here. I really can't wait to get my hands on these games :D

And just imagine it... multiplayer Portal!? OH MY! :cheese:

That would be creepy, Judith dies and Azian Vance rise backs from the ashes
Who said Portal is set after the Black Mesa incident? It could just as well be before when she was still alive. But it's not going to be her since we're going to play as an entirely new character. And we've heard about Azian in earlier games.

Back