2 girls struck by train while sunbathing on tracks...

I'd feel sorry for them if I WASN'T THE TRAIN HAAAAAAA

The story doesn't add up, something else is definitely afoot.
fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

trains are required to slow down for intersections. I don't' see why - after a kid was hit on his bike, and police are called to there once a day during the summer, why the trains are allowed to proceed through there at full steam.

How many people have to be hit by a train before things are changed. More signs, barriers, and watchdogs are put up. The trains should be required to slow down through that area so that they can actually stop in time if necessary.

What none of you have considered is the possibility that this wasn't an accident. It wasn't even a suicide attempt. It was murder, pure and simple. A moustache-twirling villain, sometime earlier in the day, had captured these two ladies and, cackling, tied them to the tracks. They screamed shrilly, but nearby residents mistook their cries for the simple joy of playing children. Soon, they screamed no more, for they had fainted under the hot sun, and didn't hear the train coming - until it was too late.

trains are required to slow down for intersections. I don't' see why - after a kid was hit on his bike, and police are called to there once a day during the summer, why the trains are allowed to proceed through there at full steam.

How many people have to be hit by a train before things are changed. More signs, barriers, and watchdogs are put up. The trains should be required to slow down through that area so that they can actually stop in time if necessary.

You want to know how slow a train would have to be going in order to slow down 'quickly'? Really ****ing slow.

Maybe people should just STAY OFF THE ****ING TRACKS. It's not that hard. It's not the trains at fault here, it's the idiots who spend time on train tracks.

PEOPLE SHOULD NOT ****ING BE ON THE TRACKS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

It's like, say there is a place where rocks roll down the hill once every hour. You would expect people to stay clear of the rocks.

/EDIT That said, there is probably something to be said for Trains slowing down around that area, especially if the local populace is too idiotic to learn.

What none of you have considered is the possibility that this wasn't an accident. It wasn't even a suicide attempt. It was murder, pure and simple. A moustache-twirling villain, sometime earlier in the day, had captured these two ladies and, cackling, tied them to the tracks. They screamed shrilly, but nearby residents mistook their cries for the simple joy of playing children. Soon, they screamed no more, for they had fainted under the hot sun, and didn't hear the train coming - until it was too late.

not a very competent villian imho ..I mean they only lost their leg/foot ..he was supposed to tie their bodies across the tracks ..not just their feet ..he should go back to villian school or watch more chaplin/keaton movies

not a very competent villian imho ..I mean they only lost their leg/foot ..he was supposed to tie their bodies across the tracks ..not just their feet ..he should go back to villian school or watch more chaplin/keaton movies

Unfortunately the villain was using an old black and white film camera and was winding too fast, so the train was able to stop faster.

Yeah, anyway.

Do you know how long it takes a train to stop? Trains can't simply slam on the brakes like you do in a car they take miles to stop. The train would have to be doing around 5 MPH or possibly less to be able to do an emergency stop, especially as it was a freight train. You really think they are going to slow down the entire rail network cause some people ignore the risks. I mean how hard is it really. Stay of the damn tracks, you have NO reason to be on or near them, i fact i believe you are trespassing if you are on them. If the barriers are closed and the hazard lights are flashing don't cross. Is the world really getting that dumb, that we have to slow the trains instead?

its not an intersection , its a trestle a bridge . theres abosolutely no reason for people to be out on it.

all 3 of you who replied to me.

Of course I know what I'm talking about, or I wouldn't have said it. And yes, a train can stop in time - that is the entire point of a train slowing to a crawl when coming up to - and proceeding through intersections. And it doesn't have to be 5 mph, IINM it can be about 20 MPH as long as it's a straight section and they can see far enough ahead.

yes of course I really think that the 'entire train' should slow down because children ignore the risks (or don't know any better). why is that such a big deal? Cars have 25MPH speed limits through residential areas.

I mean, whats more important? the goods arrive 10 minutes later, or chopping children to bits? when it comes to child welfare - this is the governments most prized citizen.

I completely agree that the children were stupid, but stating that children = stupid is rather redundant isn't it? They should know better, I never argued otherwise.

... When I was a kid I used to blow shit up and start massive fires, and catch poisonous snakes and keep them as pets, and those are just a few stupid things I did.

I think you can tell by my previous posts how stupid I think they were:

VirusType said:
maybe they thought the train was going to swerve out of the way at the last minute.
^see that is a joke

VirusType said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that they had probably smoked a joint.

I'm at a loss here. I think there's a piece to the story that is missing.

well, at least they got a nice tan, since looking completely great is so important to them.

Let me stop getting off track. i don't want to derail the thread.

Isn't the world coming up on that "over population" thing? Aren't trains doing us a FAVOR?

You would have at least thought hearing a LOUD blaring TRAIN HORN would wake your ass up and give you enough time to get off the tracks. Oh lord...

all 3 of you who replied to me.

Of course I know what I'm talking about, or I wouldn't have said it. And yes, a train can stop in time - that is the entire point of a train slowing to a crawl when coming up to - and proceeding through intersections. And it doesn't have to be 5 mph, IINM it can be about 20 MPH as long as it's a straight section and they can see far enough ahead.

yes of course I really think that the 'entire train' should slow down because children ignore the risks (or don't know any better). why is that such a big deal? Cars have 25MPH speed limits through residential areas.

I mean, whats more important? the goods arrive 10 minutes later, or chopping children to bits? when it comes to child welfare - this is the governments most prized citizen.

I completely agree that the children were stupid, but stating that children = stupid is rather redundant isn't it? They should know better, I never argued otherwise.

... When I was a kid I used to blow shit up and start massive fires, and catch poisonous snakes and keep them as pets, and those are just a few stupid things I did.

I think you can tell by my previous posts how stupid I think they were:

^see that is a joke

It was a freight train so 20MPH would still be too fast, if it was a passenger train then it could.

A Cars speed limit in a residential area is totally different, it a pubic place where people live and can freely cross the road etc, But there is no reason for them to be near train tracks, it's illegal cause it's trespassing and just plain dangerous. Surley most of us here have learnt the risks of playing near train tracks.
And i'm fed up with this attitude of not letting people take responsibility for there actions, always shoving the blame on someone else. How about instead of slowing the whole train network and inconveniencing millions of people, because of a few retarded people who think it's ok, to sunbathe on a train track, how about you educate them on the risks. I know over here there has been a campaign to stop motorists running the level crossing after there were a few incidents. Instead of slowing the trains they opted to advertise the risk to reinforce that's it's not ok and it's dangerous.

Sounds like something you'd do.

Sounds like something you'd do.

I used to do a one up on him, and when I broke into a dead guy's garage *He hung himself in the garage a few weeks back, so the place was pretty abandoned* we'd catch snakes, take the syringe we found in the garage, and fill with paint, and inject it into the snake. After we noticed it was pretty pissed, we'd make a fire, and "rotisserie" the snake. Then we broke into the dead guys house and randomly vandalized it.

Cops weren't too happy about that.

I used to do a one up on him, and when I broke into a dead guy's garage *He hung himself in the garage a few weeks back, so the place was pretty abandoned* we'd catch snakes, take the syringe we found in the garage, and fill with paint, and inject it into the snake. After we noticed it was pretty pissed, we'd make a fire, and "rotisserie" the snake. Then we broke into the dead guys house and randomly vandalized it.

That sounds so f**ked up for the snake. Wow... your a crazy guy :p. I wouldn't have the balls to do anything of that nature when I was a kid.

It was a freight train so 20MPH would still be too fast, if it was a passenger train then it could.

A Cars speed limit in a residential area is totally different, it a pubic place where people live and can freely cross the road etc, But there is no reason for them to be near train tracks, it's illegal cause it's trespassing and just plain dangerous. Surley most of us here have learnt the risks of playing near train tracks.
And i'm fed up with this attitude of not letting people take responsibility for there actions, always shoving the blame on someone else. How about instead of slowing the whole train network and inconveniencing millions of people, because of a few retarded people who think it's ok, to sunbathe on a train track, how about you educate them on the risks. I know over here there has been a campaign to stop motorists running the level crossing after there were a few incidents. Instead of slowing the trains they opted to advertise the risk to reinforce that's it's not ok and it's dangerous.
yeah I agree that there are other, better ways to make a change - for example, competent parents.

Well at least that guy quit bitching about our discussions...

Seriously though, If they sue I will personally testify in court that there was no reason they couldn't lie down somewhere less f-ing idiotic. I will also completly deny saying this in order to avoid a cross country trip.

I think what we're all trying to say is:

They're f-ing stupid

or

That's too Stupid for anyone.

Now, I never thought I'd find myself sympathising wih a snake, but at this I really do feel sorry for it. That's f***ed up, man.

I think me and Pitz would have made great friends as kids

I don't know if some of you haven't heard of The Iceman (the hitman, not the superhero)

well anyway, he tied two cats tails together and hung them over a clothesline so the cats ripped each other to shreds.

I don't know if some of you haven't heard of The Iceman (the hitman, not the superhero)

well anyway, he tied two cats tails together and hung them over a clothesline so the cats ripped each other to shreds.

Now that is seriously f***ed up. Bastard. :angry:

Is it even possible to tie two cats tails together without breaking their tails in such a way that the cats struggling won't just undo the knot?

Is it even possible to tie two cats tails together without breaking their tails in such a way that the cats struggling won't just undo the knot?

I think he used a string

also, he used to put small cuts on peoples faces adn tied them up and put hundreds of rats trapped in there with the victim so that the rats would eat the guys eyes and face off while the victim was still alive.

he said that the rats can sense helplessness

he watched it and filmed it.

Thread now renamed to "how ****ed up are you?"

Only other thing I did to snakes was put my bike upside down, sitting on the bars and seat. Have one person whole the snake through the rear tires spokes, while the other *usually me* spun the pedals....Yeah, you see where it went from there.

Back