2 other reasons why NOT to stop playing EQ2

I'm surprised you didn't say 'ghey' or 'gay' :)

:LOL:

That comic gives me all the more reason to stay away from RPGS.

I hate RPGs o.<
Most addictive damn things ever
I'm glad i'm far too cheap to ever pay for EQ

Danimal said:
I'm surprised you didn't say 'ghey' or 'gay' :)
To this day I just can't seem to find good substitutes to get my point across than gay or retarted.

In the context I use them in they have nothing to do with the actual meanings of the word.

I mean no offence to gay or retarted people.
lmfao

I wanna tell u guys something there was this documentary ob TV a few weeks ago that talked about EQ1 and 2 there this one dude that killed himself in front of the PC while EQ was on.His mother wants to sue SONY now
what do u think of that?

Lemonking said:
I wanna tell u guys something there was this documentary ob TV a few weeks ago that talked anout EQ1 and 2 there this one dude that killed himself in fron of the PC while EQ was on.His mothere wants to sue SONY now
what do u think of that?
Well...make that 3 other reasons why RPGS suck.

Man thats horrible tho... :|

As an ex-eq addict like VirusType I find it funny because it's true as well :D

BTW that guy that killed himself on EQ that happened a LOOOONG time ago. I saw the documentary like 2 years ago.

Lemonking said:
I wanna tell u guys something there was this documentary ob TV a few weeks ago that talked about EQ1 and 2 there this one dude that killed himself in front of the PC while EQ was on.His mother wants to sue SONY now
what do u think of that?
He's cleaning the gene pool.

Zeus said:
As an ex-eq addict like VirusType I find it funny because it's true as well :D

BTW that guy that killed himself on EQ that happened a LOOOONG time ago. I saw the documentary like 2 years ago.
I saw it on the news years ago, in the few seconds I pulled myself away from that game.
He was basically something wrong with him. maybe he was bi-polar! lol
I'm not sure what the story is but i think something along the lines of a few people ganged up against him and trained (run next to you with a ton of monsters following)his character, causing experience debt.

Not exactly grounds for suicide.

You get revenge!

i dunno but world of warcraft is far better and more addicting IMO...lol that comic is funny tho

Back