2 Years of suffering and pain.

Danimal

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I just realised that from today I have been signed up to the forums for two years.

All those hours... wasted. :<

I'm sure at least a few of them were used wisely or productive in some way.

I bet it's laughing at you this very second, mocking you, while slowly growing fat upon the seconds, minutes, and hours you've fed it over these years. What a sick and twisted thing it has become. Sick, sick I say!

Why do you come here if you hate it. Hell why do I come here?

its funny how ive been here longer than a lot of people but my post count is smaller.

Do you see 19,300 threads about this subject posted before yours? Don't think so. Ahaha

No, this is unique, which is why it needs a unique punishment.

yes you are right
hahahahahahaha
I will have it in another 5 minutes

yes you are right
hahahahahahaha
I will have it in another 5 minutes

I remember when I hit 1,000 posts, I upgraded. I went from teh General Discussions of HL2, to the Off Topic. And now here I reside.

ya well this will be my last before the 1k thread. hehe hahaha MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

ya well this will be my last before the 1k thread. hehe hahaha MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

So much for that. Now I will look forward to your next 1k thread and will hopefully enjoy another post count reset!

But you never post :O

But yeh, dannone is still a noob.

Yeah we all need to learn to be like rambler with his thousands of girlfriends and his amazingly fantastic life that he seems to lead, not posting on some internet forum...

Yeah we all need to learn to be like rambler with his thousands of girlfriends and his amazingly fantastic life that he seems to lead, not posting on some internet forum...

Post of the day to you good sir. :LOL:

I was lurking before I registered.

There will be some day when all of us will have to split and leave this place. Some sooner, some later.

how long have i been here?

edit: WOOOOOW 3 years didn't think it was that long

You're all noobs compared to Shippi and me.

NOOOOO YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE MEH

Oh shit, we never played hold'em btw. D: We should today, god damn't.

Nah. We didn't do it. We should though. I still don't understand the concept of the small and big blinds though.

Yea it's more of a mind thing. I'll explain later, but now I must go to sleep for I am really burned out.

Back