Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Opera

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Ok, so since its the first suggestion ive had, im going to use it. Its not a funny one or anything, but i think for a start its good.

I use both Opera and Mozilla. Though I think Opera is more innovative in general.

I think Opera is better but I use IE, so the vote goes for IE. :)

PS. My bro uses Opera.

MAn, this poll is crap!! wtf were u thinkin off!?!? HAAARRR!!!

j/kin

I use explorer....cause its the one thats on this pc, and it works, so i cant be bothered to get other ones

I heard opera was the fastest or was it mozilla?

IE is my default when i go to My Computer and type in an address, although when i open up links it uses Mozilla which is nice actually, it adds some variety.

Internet Explorer because it was already on the computer and it works.

IE, why fix something thats not broken?

Because Microsoft is teh evil. Bill Gates is teh - Yes teh! - ani Christ!

At least, thats what my brothers old computing teacher thought. I wouldnt mind but he wasnt even Christian.

lol, my ict teacher told us how bill gates is a bastard, a thief and he doesnt deserve anything that he has

The problem with IE is that it doesn't entirely follow W3C's standards and makes up some of it's own. This is going to be a big problem in the future if people decide to stop using it.

Originally posted by SpuD
IE, why fix something thats not broken?

Because IE is broken? Last time I used IE6 I turned off everything in options in an attempt to turn Java off. Guess what? Java sites still worked.

I guess turning off java dosnet really turn off java.

IE is also missing options that it should have, fuctions it should perfom, info it should tell you etc, etc, etc.

Mozilla and Opera are both free and much better, I strongly urge you to give them a try.

Plus, since I started using them a year ago, I havent seen a single pop-up window; they both have options built in to turn that crap off.

I use Opera, its amazing, for so long I was using IE and thought there was no point in trying anything else. Then I heard all these good things about Opera and tried it out, now I don't use anything else.

so which is the best one? opera or mozilla? post a link please

Internet Explorer.

Because you're not worth it.

Originally posted by XtAkm4p
ew just tried opera....

its horrible!

#1. If you looking for something like IE, try Mozilla. But, then again, there is really nothing quite like (read: as bad as) IE, so you will always have a hard time at first when you switch.

#2. It may be frustrating at first, but keep with it. Learn the mouse gestures. Its worth it in the end.

I got so used to IE, I can't seem to use anything else. I always think, "but in ie i could do this, here i cant", and stuff. I also got used to the way html looks with it. The way you can mark the text and the images. Its different in browsers.

I use Crazy Browser, it blocks popups and is a tabbed browser.
And on very very rare occasions i use opera

Ie for me no point having a complex browser really all i want to do is browse the web :)

I use IE for basically the same reasons as FAT TONY! because I only use it for one thing, whats the point in taking up more space on my hard drive, for sumthing i've already got, and works... (most of the time)

I use IE (mainly in the guise of Avant Browser), Firebird and Opera.

Opera Mozilla Galion and I even have a few dos web browsers. :)

Wow.... so many suckers using shiternet explorer...

I use Internet Exploder.... simply becuase I have only been on the internet for two years :p... I haven't seen whats out there :)

hmmm tabbed browsers sounds cool

carzy browser u say?

link plz

edit: lol no netscape users

burn in hell, macs! :)

Back