3 HL2 Steam Skins by me ^_^

[AUS]-TheOne

Reaction score
I made some steam skins for my own use, then I thought others might like them so I've uploaded them for everyone to enjoy! :thumbs:
Only the main interface has been edited but if anyone wants me to change colors or a different picture, just let me know and i'll see what I can do.

Combine
combineskin.JP

DOWNLOAD COMBINE SKIN

Gordon and Alyx
gordonalyxskin.JPG

DOWNLOAD GORDON AND ALYX SKIN

Gordon
gordonskin.JPG

DOWNLOAD GORDON SKIN

I also have the pictures in wallpaper size so if anyone wants em let me know :)

Enjoy!

HAVOC
ICQ - 33605879

I want to see what the combine skin looks like, the link is broken.

what would be awesome is i could have this skin in the grey....would it be possible :) im lazy and i dont konw how to make em

awesome...did you make these simply by editing the text files and putting an image file? or is there some sort of program out there to make it a tad easier?

Ive made the combine one in grey but for some reason the icons that are in grey for hl2 and stuff aint applying :(
anyone know why?
even the default grey skin isnt using the correct icons for some of the games in the game list :\

hmm..heres a general question to all those pple out there who make Steam skins, wallpapers, DVD/CD case covers and anything else i missed..

why do u pple make a Gordon one but not a G-man one?!?!?!?!?!?
don't u know? the G-man has a loyal following as well? :p
seriously, when u take time to make something featuring Gordon Freeman, take the extra 5 minutes to make the G-man one as well.

thank u :)

I would love the grey combine one! :D

Sorry, I cant help with your problem tho ;(

Dr. Freeman... If there was some decent artwork/pictures of the g-man that i could find i would gladly make some skins using him :)
If you can link me to some nice pics ill make u a skin right away cause i also like teh g-man :D

Nice but the Combine one doesnt work.

what u mean none work? if u check a bit further down on the first page i posted working links :p

how can i change the color?
the text file that follows the combine skin doesnt change the color in steam when altered..,
please help :)

[AUS]-TheOne!! hows the grey combine one coming along ? ;(

Bit busy.. will do it tommorow if i get time.. all i have to do is edit the icon files so they have a grey background :) ill post it when im done

[AUS]-TheOne said:
Bit busy.. will do it tommorow if i get time.. all i have to do is edit the icon files so they have a grey background :) ill post it when im done

Sweet, thank you so much! :D

Back