3D Realms Shocking World Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're telling me no one saved the pics onto their hds? I'm not asking you to dwell on the past, but if they're that funny, storing them should be logic, no?

Originally posted by Kem2000
? can someone plz check out the link below...i'm not sure what it is and I dont want 2 start gettin p0rn on my machine.

www.*******.com

someone sent it to me via IRC

ya you didnt know but wanted us to be your guinea pigs? sure

Personally I think thats ban worthy man. if you find that fun or interesting in anyway you should be commited

yes, i also want the PICTARS!!!! wanna see that with my own eyes

Daniel, if you don't fix your site I'm going to kill you. I live in Dallas, so I think I shall order a pizza and ask for you to deliver it. No hostility, really, but please fix your site. Things could get interesting if what you say is true. No offense, but even after I see these apparently awesome pics I think I'm still going to be skeptical.

-Ghost.

? can someone plz check out the link below...i'm not sure what it is and I dont want 2 start gettin p0rn on my machine.

www.*******.com

JESUS!!!! WHAT WAS THAT!!!!????? IM GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES CAUSE OF YOU!!!! BASTARD!!!!

******* = girl laying in bathtub with a firey enema :D
....i woulda thought most of you know what ******* was.....
hmmm....now i wonder if most of you even know of the Great goatse man.

canada rocks

Attachments

• spacely_canada.jpg
    spacely_canada.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 347
Originally posted by PoiSoNSpiDeR
im just going to drag this thread one bymyself forever

You are consistantly one of this forum's biggest idiots. Go away or something please.

ok, back to pictures, please SOMEONE attach pictures in post PLEEEEEEASE i'm diying and the only thing that could distract me from fiering anema (lol) is dnf pictures!!!

u are consistantly one of this forum's biggest idiots. Go away or something please.
at least he is persistent, ~2 points for poison right there

you give up, you lose

www.*******.com

NO!o1oO! I HAD JUST GOT THAT DAMN THING OUT OF MY MINDNASFKJAHSF LKAHGLKHLKGFJSALKDJAKSD BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

oh my god every time I think I can repress it someone has to post it... and I cant just not click it, its *******... I cant help it

ok ok , now this is pissing ME off.. SOMONE PLEASE POST THE DNF PICTURES..

Or confirm whether its a joke or for real!?!?!??:flame:

Originally posted by PSX
canada rocks

Arrg! That's not true! But it's good that you're proud of your country. As long as you meant that all in good fun. I'm an American patriot myself, and I have to admit it is kinda funny. Good Job! Hmm, your JPG didn't show up. I don't want people thinking I'm denouncing your opinion, just playing around with your pic. Damn! Oh well...

-Ghost.

Originally posted by genocide604
ok ok , now this is pissing ME off.. SOMONE PLEASE POST THE DNF PICTURES..

Or confirm whether its a joke or for real!?!?!??:flame:

Well I'm sure its a joke, but by the sounds of it he had some really funny/good pics to go with it.

I agree with Ghost. Canada most certainly is the pits. As we in Seattle say, "Our inferior neighbor to the North."

I agree with Ghost. Canada most certainly is the pits. As we in Seattle say, "Our inferior neighbor to the North."

I hope your joking, i might have to cross the border and whip your ass.

Anywho POST t3h FRIKIN pics.... man im all excited to see these..

Unlikely. Excuse my slow and editorial laugh, but HA HA HA!

-Ghost.

*sharpening chopsticks to kill self* - Yeah...we need to stop this stuff as well. I'm getting pretty sick of the suicidal references. IT'S NOT FUNNY!

Anywho POST t3h FRIKIN pics.... man im all excited to see these..

When you come down please remember that weed is illegal here and that no matter what you say, the only thing Canada has over the USA is a better Hockey Team.

Originally posted by silent

That pic was infavor of Canada, how did you read it? :/

more like your GUN free neighbors to the north.

Oh please, this is getting way off topic - canadians are canadians, and there are some stupid canadians, americans are americans, and there are some stupid americans

but people are people, so no more, oo america sucks, hockey err... canada sucks

I've enjoyed living in both places immensly for different reasons

EDIT - and america has alot of superior hockey teams... just... the roster is 95% canadian players

Originally posted by silent
When you come down please remember that weed is illegal here and that no matter what you say, the only thing Canada has over the USA is a better Hockey Team.

and free health care, and no terrorism, and respect of other nations

Oh God. THis brings back memories. Back on the old Halflife.com
forums me and some other guys got in a large fight about countries and their gun rights. You have your restricted/communistic/liberal govt., and we have ours. Let's leave it at that.

-Ghost.

Originally posted by MrWhite
Oh please, this is getting way off topic - canadians are canadians, and there are some stupid canadians, americans are americans, and there are some stupid americans

but people are people, so no more, oo america sucks, hockeyerr... canada sucks

Case closed.

And ya I want to see these pics too

Originally posted by MrWhite

but people are people, so no more, oo america sucks, hockeyerr... canada sucks

I MOST CERTAINLY AGREE.

You liked Canada because you were constantly reminded how much smarter you are than canadians

You liked America because you could actually carry intelligent and though provoking conversations with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back