3D Realms Shocking World Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by silent
I MOST CERTAINLY AGREE.

You liked Canada because you were constantly reminded how much smarter you are than canadians

You liked America because you could actually carry intelligent and though provoking conversations with people.

grow up....

just... just no. turn off your computer, unplug it, place it in the trash, and re-think your life.

I MOST CERTAINLY AGREE.

You liked Canada because you were constantly reminded how much smarter you are than canadians

You liked America because you could actually carry intelligent and though provoking conversations with people.

That is the funniest crap I've heard all day, thx.

This thread is going out of control.

But wait a minute Jon, I've heard horror stories of men unable to defend theirs wives and daughters against rapist burglars. And store were unable to stop a trio of punk kids, lousy, no good punk kids, from looting their jewelry store. No terrorism you say? Anything that is used to terrorize another human being is terror. Whether be getting forced to watch you wife being raped, or 4 jet airliners.

-Ghost.

I'm having fun with people you dolts. Canada's a fine place imo. I'm not the typical 13yr old on ridilin here. Jesus, take a joke, It's better than spending a pathetic existance in forums.

Can a mod close this, its getting out of hand -

every place in the world has its faults and triumphs

so anyone want a laugh while we wait for the pics?

Attachments

• super_cooling.jpg
    super_cooling.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 307
I like the picture man. I could probably use that idea!

I MOST CERTAINLY AGREE.

I don't want to sound like I think all Candaians are stupid, I myself have Canadian heritage(A handicap I'm trying to overcome), but HA HA!

-Ghost.

I didn't want to comment but "You liked America because you could actually carry intelligent and though provoking conversations with people" had me rolling around in stitches. America is a nice place, I've been there lots: my girlfriend is American. But wow, that has to be the least likely depiction of America I've ever heard.

LMAO

Originally posted by PSX
so anyone want a laugh while we wait for the pics?

Oh my god.

If you accidentally hit the power button while working on cleaning it or something you'd be sucked in and destroyed

Well no but holy jesus thats a big fan

so hows that search for weapons of mass destruction coming along anyway??? didn't find any yet? oh u mean u killed countless for no reason? oh ok

When you come down please remember that weed is illegal here and that no matter what you say, the only thing Canada has over the USA is a better Hockey Team.

hey hey hey, thats not true... the Avs kick all the ass.... no canada team can beat em. bwaha (hehe, NOTHING to do with anything, sorry, wheee)

Originally posted by JonTheCanuck
so hows that search for weapons of mass destruction coming along anyway??? didn't find any yet? oh u mean u killed countless for no reason? oh ok

Though I dont agree with it, I do have to say better safe than sorry, and atleast they got saddam out, but it could have been done so much cleaner

Originally posted by Bandages
hey hey hey, thats not true... the Avs kick all the ass.... no canada team can beat em. bwaha (hehe, NOTHING to do with anything, sorry, wheee)

Like I said - check the roster, most of em ARE canadians

ahh patrick roy, we all love you and your strange disorders so much

in all honestly i think it was the right thing for the wrong reason, bush doesn't know what he's doing and its his fault u guys r there. I like americans but it pisses me off when others start bashing canada for the fun of it. We've stood up for u countless time, and helped with financial aid during 911, and sent troops to afghanistan. I dont think its a large thing to ask for some ****ing respect from an ignorant american teen

MrWhite, a little hypocritical I think... If you're gonna stop talking about this "debate" then stop talking about it.

anyone here like to be chilled?

december 21, 2002
3075mhz
~P4 "c" 4.33ghz equiv.

in all honestly i think it was the right thing for the wrong reason, bush doesn't know what he's doing and its his fault u guys r there. I like americans but it pisses me off when others start bashing canada for the fun of it. We've stood up for u countless time, and helped with financial aid during 911, and sent troops to afghanistan. I dont think its a large thing to ask for some ****ing respect from an ignorant american teen

I agree... gore, though boring with a strange sounding voice, would have been an overall better president.

And as much as we deserve respect form america, the same goes for us, because they have protected us countless times aswell

MrWhite, a little hypocritical I think... If you're gonna stop talking about this "debate" then stop talking about it.

Eh sorry, im a rather talkative person and when I read something I've gotta respond to it. Alright im done...

Now.

nice post... one of the million great points that i must remind my classmates every day when they tell me how great my president is.

Originally posted by MrWhite
Like I said - check the roster, most of em ARE canadians

ahh patrick roy, we all love you and your strange disorders so much

ok, first of all , patrick roy is retired... and second, majortiy of the avs players are actually not canadian...alot of them are swedish or came from america. i can actually only think of a few canadians on the team.

ok, first of all , patrick roy is retired... and second, majortiy of the avs players are actually not canadian...alot of them are swedish or came from america. i can actually only think of a few canadians on the team.

:) I know hes retired, but he still deserves his props.

I watched his last game last season

:) I know hes retired, but he still deserves his props.

I watched his last game last season

me too (of course i did, you probably wont find a bigger fan of the team) and i was sad... they shouldve won that game... ah well, tis a new season.

and he does deserve props... hes probably the greatest goalie of all time

it could be worse than this thread... you could be living here....

me too (of course i did, you probably wont find a bigger fan of the team) and i was sad... they shouldve won that game... ah well, tis a new season.

and he does deserve props... hes probably the greatest goalie of all time

Yeah, its pretty much a crapshoot this year... it could go any way

but why the hell did federov go to the ducks?

And probably? He definatly is

Yeah, its pretty much a crapshoot this year... it could go any way

but why the hell did federov go to the ducks?

no idea. even though hes a duck now ill still hate him , (as an avs fan, i hate the red wings. sorry if ya like em ^_^) anyways, yea that was a dumb move...but after this year theyre making salary caps , so that way the richest states wont be getting the best teams. but yea , it can really go any way this year... as for the avs, it depends on how well our goalie will be...if hes successful, then the team will most likely be the best (ultimate line ups, not to mention kariya is now on the team)

Well said.

Lock the topic.

i do show respect, and i'm only defending my country as i'm very patriotic

It's good that you're patriotic. Every country deserves people like us who support it. Whatever country it may be. I support the thought that Iraq happened for the wrong reasons, but it's good that those people are free now, and that Saddam is gone. The world's a better place without him. I don't want this to become some serious issue between people on this forum. I just like throwing jokes back and forth because if we can't joke at ourselves then we'd might as well disassociate. Just like with that picture about Canada and the US, I love the US, I really didn't care for his picture. But none the less was funny because it was humor. I'm currently a DEP Recruit for the NAVY, and the last order in our commitment to the NAVY is : I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all. I don't hold this statement exclusive to Americans, though reason I joined is to protect them. I'm not taking part in this conversation anymore unless it cools down. Sorry if I offended anyone, I meant it all in good humor.

-Ghost.

BTW: Gore would have been a terrible president.

OH yeah. Gore would have put this country to sleep with his boring narrative. Reminds me of Ben Stein.

OH yeah. Gore would have put this country to sleep with his boring narrative. Reminds me of Ben Stein.
every time I see Ben Stein I want to hurl something at the TV because his voice is so annoying, but by then I'm too tired since his voice is also like an audible form of valium

Can't believe I actually said "heats down"...*nods head swiftly many times* Stupid, stupid, stupid.

-Ghost.

Originally posted by Sushi
every time I see Ben Stein I want to hurl something at the TV because his voice is so annoying, but by then I'm too tired since his voice is also like an audible form of valium

I always get the urge to buy visine

you may have to change 2k1 to HL2, but that's okay... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back