3rd Ashes Test

chrisuk27

Reaction score
Man how close was that! great play all round, this has to be one of the best ashes series of all time! :) :) :)

Yeah, two truly great tests at Edgbaston and Old Trafford, mainly thanks to the tension that was being created. Lords was good, but these last two take the biscuit.
And Jones's catch to dismiss Warne was amazing

I know they did well but for the life of me I just can't get into cricket.

That was awesome, couldnt get the last one out! hehe

Crazy Brits! Hasn't India won like 50 years in a row?

Being British I apparently love to sit down to some tea and crumpets while watching the cricket, I have to say, cricket just bores the hell out of me to watch. It's alright messing about smashing cricket balls but beyond that... :|

DreadLord1337 said:
The vast majority of Americans. Is cricket actually popular over there?
Yeah, its another one of those games we spread with the 'Empire'. Played in all those small countries youve never hear heard of. Whats India's population again?

American football = Poor version of Rugby for p@ssys wearing body armour and helmets.

;)

chrisuk27 said:
Yeah, its another one of those games we spread with the 'Empire'. Played in all those small countries youve never hear heard of. Whats India's population again?

American football = Poor version of Rugby for p@ssys wearing body armour and helmets.

;)

Ohh I'm sorry, seeing 99.9% of India is quite poverty stricken, I don't get live feeds of their cricket games, I apoligize. And no, American football is not a poor version of rugby at all, you're poorly misinformed.

Arg, that was so close it was unbeleievable.
Ah well, we can still beat them!

Aye. About time we won the Ashes.

The_Monkey said:
Crazy Brits! Hasn't India won like 50 years in a row?

Surprisingly, no, India has never won the Ashes.

DreadLord1337 said:
Ohh I'm sorry, seeing 99.9% of India is quite poverty stricken, I don't get live feeds of their cricket games, I apoligize. And no, American football is not a poor version of rugby at all, you're poorly misinformed.

Wouldn't that mean that he's well informed. If the misinformation was poor?

bloody british whit theyr fried fish and potatoes and criket and retor loking taxis and hooligans:burp:

btw the american football should not be called footbal,the soccer is the real footbal

DreadLord1337 said:

Ohh, and flame bait:

American Football > Soccer

That's why hardly anyone watches American Football outside of America where as Soccer is a world wide phenomenon?

Soccer >>> American Football and I don't even like Soccer!

mortiz said:
That's why hardly anyone watches American Football outside of America where as Soccer is a world wide phenomenon?

Soccer >>> American Football and I don't even like Soccer!

Maybe a poll would be in order: which is the most boring Cricket or American football..........that is a hard one.:LOL:

DreadLord1337 said:

Ohh, and flame bait:

American Football > Soccer

soccer????

we call it football, you stole OUR word.

'soccer' rules!

cricket is ok, but i couldnt watch it all the time, it will get boring. :imu:

baxter said:
Maybe a poll would be in order: which is the most boring Cricket or American football..........that is a hard one.:LOL:

You can make fun of football (the real stuff, not soccer) all you want, but it's about as far from boring as you can get.

DreadLord1337 said:
You can make fun of football (the real stuff, not soccer) all you want, but it's about as far from boring as you can get.

Ha-ha hey man it depends on you perspective, over this side of the ocean football is switched off the moment it comes on the TV

baxter said:
Ha-ha hey man it depends on you perspective, over this side of the ocean football is switched off the moment it comes on the TV

You mean on Channel 5 at 1am?

baxter said:

I would switch off soccer, but it's only on the spanish channel, so It's not like I'd be able to understand it anyways.

American football ****ing sucks. No style or finess in it at all, just grabbing the ball and running for it.

Watching pro teams play soccer is really god damn fun, and I'm not even a fan of it.

CrazyHarij said:
American football ****ing sucks. No style or finess in it at all, just grabbing the ball and running for it.

Watching pro teams play soccer is really god damn fun, and I'm not even a fan of it.

They also throw it.

WTF! Why are you people watching sports?

Japanese game shows > Sports

Back