5 DAYS 9HOURS to go!!!!!

Reaction score
OMG only 5 days and 9 hours left untill the 16th! Just think about 2 weeks ago, When we only had 21 days, It doesnt seem that long. How much cant you wait? I cant wait
THIS <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> MUCH!!!

You've been smoking something because it is still 6 days and a few hours.

Yea Admin_Winnuting. You are wrong... Once again. :D

Actually, it's 6 Days and 3hours.
Thanks to the coutdown timer at Half-Life Fallout

How am i wrong? 5 days 9 hours left here in Australia, Right now its Wednesday the 10th 2:55pm.

I don't care what time is it in Asutralia or Nebraska or UK... Valve will unlock the game at midnight on the 16th (Seatle time)... It'll be much later for you... Valve is situated at Seatle and their timezone is GMT -8. Sydney is GMT +10.

So the game will unlock at 18:00 in Sydney..

Which is 6pm where im at, And I think 6pm is a good time since i wont have the game till 5:30.

The time remaining until release will be the same the world over, however the time that it is released in the local timezone will of course vary... keep this in mind please!

reading this topic ruined my pants. please replace them.

the past 2 weeks have flown ... this next weeks is gonna be the slowest i can tell

In an Xbox forum I saw a thread with the same title... (minus the 9 hours). Don't worry you'll be playing it before you know it.

Oh yeah, notice Halo 2 is out now, and that thread seemed like I read it yesterday.

- Manga :thumbs:

this is an out of the blue question but, wasn't halflife2.net was going to put a countdown clock your halflife 2 on the front page.

just curious y they have not done so?

the worst part will be the weekend when you go to sleep and you know its monday next day omfg. :angel:

Back