5 new gameplay videos

Zeus

Tank
Reaction score
Check the other video thread. But these YouTube links are easier to get at actually. Are there any for the TF2 and Portal videos on YouTube?

sorry didnt notice the other thread. I guess a mod can close this one

Can you get higher quality vids anywhere?

i never thought I would ever say 'meh' about a halflife product
but it's all so unoriginal - vehicle ramming soldiers? done. extended gunship fight? done done and done again. fighting antlions in enclosed spaces? done to death.
:(

Really? I was the complete opposite. This looks about 5 times more exciting than Episode 1. Which turned out to be the most exciting game I think I've ever played.

Excellent, the vortigaunt as a sidekick. I swear for a minute I could hear a scream of a Xen Controller in the first vid at 1:30 and 1:34. It looked like a controller fireball at 1:35 too!

Wow that looks ****ing class, lovely wide open areas to fight in, and if it looks like that now hopefully that means that cant be far off finishing it! Fast zombie jumping on the car? lmfao! awsome! TF2 looks hilarious!

Oh. My. God. I am getting an erection just thinking about that antlion's nest...

What was that group of guys doing at the end of the portal vid?

Well apart from most likely going through Half-Life 2, ep1 and ep2 after going through ep2 =D, portal and TF2 look like some great add ons to go with it. Finally a game that actually fully needs good thought to get through each level. Valve, you need a medal for your work!

Well apart from most likely going through Half-Life 2, ep1 and ep2 after going through ep2 =D, portal and TF2 look like some great add ons to go with it. Finally a game that actually fully needs good thought to get through each level. Valve, you need a medal for your work!

Yeah, I am *sooo* gonna get stuck on the first level of Portal.

Yeah, I am *sooo* gonna get stuck on the first level of Portal.

Isn't the first level the one you see on the trailer? The one with the descending ceiling? If you get stuck on that, you really suck. :p

In part 5 of 5, what was the text to the right side, while Gordon was in the car? I couldn't read what it was, but it was certainly higher than I remember other HUD elements...

Slightly off-topic, but do you have a link to the new supreme commander vid

The Vortigaunt in the first video ****ing owned that Antlion with that ground attack. I can't wait for this.

WOW I cant believe how it looks. Because Watching that building fall to pieces caused me to go through 5 pairs of Good pants now im starting to shit myself again think about. Who needs a HL3...THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, word cant describe this. Im in such awe, Im like "OMFGZ WTF BBQ!!!!!1111one" state of mind right now.

And the gibs from the baby antlions is soo KEWL

The Hunters in the fifth video definitely have their own kind of language! Now there's no place hide since Hunters can go inside buildings! Looks like Valve will out-do themselves once again!

Heh, the Hunters are like the Juggernaut.

"You can't run! You can't run!!!!" :D

TF2 looks awesome. Thanks to The Brick for putting that on YouTube. :cheers:

Man, this is good stuff! ;)
*downloads videos

Back