5 new videos at GameSpot: show skywalking, etc

Gambone

Reaction score
here we goes

i just downloaded them to look at them, but i ended up seeing skywalking in action in 3 of the 5 videos. its right at the begining of video #8 if you want to cut to the chase

#9 is also pretty good. the shotgun does seem better over long distance, and this guy has a knack for getting behind people. :D

That isn't skywalking is it? That looks more like he got on top of the brushes. Hehe... makes dust a little more interesting, dontcha think? ;)

I wonder how they plan on fixing that. An invisible brush that prevents just player models from going through? Raising the walls would just make it harder but still manageable. Though, ultimately I might not mind if people can get up there with a little bit of work. Sounds like it's a little too easy right now, though.

looked pretty friggen cool. can't wait, pity my setup is shit until my video card shows up...currently running fx5200

From when I palyed (yes it is AWSOME) there was loads of skywalking. But it makes the game more intense when being fired on from above. i wish they would actually add a little rooftop access here and there.

BigWalnutZ said:
looked pretty friggen cool. can't wait, pity my setup is shit until my video card shows up...currently running fx5200

What is your current card? I have a 64mb Gforce 4 ti4200 and i get about 50 fps at 1024x768 2x AA and settings on high. It runs incredibly well, almost as good as CS!

Back