6.9 Earthquake in Baja California

Acepilotf14

Sucked so much dick for this title
Reaction score
How could it be in Baja AND south of the border...I think I'm missing something.

How could it be in Baja AND south of the border...I think I'm missing something.

Do you.. know what Baja is? It's that little strip of land west of Mexico. Also referred to as Mexicali.

Honestly, I don't know anything about Baja. I was just curious how it could be said to be derived from CA as well as south of the Mexican border. It's a valid question.

I'm from Boston, kid...California is like, a thousand hundred miles away...'n stuff.

Isn't Baja basically the southern quarter of Cali and northwest Mexico?

Honestly, I don't know anything about Baja. I was just curious how it could be said to be derived from CA as well as south of the Mexican border. It's a valid question.

I'm from Boston, kid...California is like, a thousand hundred miles away...'n stuff.

But google is only a few keystrokes away.

baja-california-kaart_2.gif

I felt it here. It was more of a roller and not so much a shaker.

what 6.9 magnitude and not much damage.

Such disappoint.

my friend lives near Oceanside, I better text her and make sure shes doing ok

Honestly, we get so many damn earthquakes I don't even stop what I'm doing when earthquakes happen. I'll be screwed when a big one finally happens, but whatever.

gf's sister works in disneyland, they had to shut it down she said.

also: baja in spanish means lower. Baja California means "lower than California", it's not Baja, California, as in a city in California.

I heard on the news there were no casualties. Way to lose, socal.

It's not our fault
Mexico screwed it up

Earthquakes are the "in" thing now, it seems.

I live about 100 miles from Baja, still felt about a half-minute, somewhat strong rolling quake. Pretty fun.

Back