70-19 on CS tonight!

arial

Spy
Reaction score
I just had an awesome night of cs, in my three years of playing I've never gotten a score like this. I went for 70-19 tonight, I was just on fire tonight. Just thought I would share.

I love when I play so good that the server empties and everyone's calling me a cheater (I've never ever used a single cheat).
Those days when every shot hits the target.

Dunno why I'm playing CS though, it's boring and the same thing all over.

Originally posted by Faravid
I love when I play so good that the server empties and everyone's calling me a cheater (I've never ever used a single cheat).
Those days when every shot hits the target.

Dunno why I'm playing CS though, it's boring and the same thing all over.

Yeah this guy kept bitching calling me a hacker and claimed I was using an aimbot I told him to spec me a few times and see if I was using an aimbot or even hacking (since hackers always know where you're at) and then he shut his mouth after that.

Back in the day (when I actually had the time and commitment) I was quite the CS player, touring Australia for tournaments (such as the CPL AU, WCG AU and AGL) and leading my states team undefeated inside state borders for over two years.

My cleanest score was 54/1 on 20 minutes of Dust 2 as T. My largest was on 40 minutes of Assault as CT, scoring a whopping 81/9.

Unfortunately, these days I can barely hold a 1/1 ratio - my care factor is non-existant, and I play less than once a month.

I think my best kill/death ratio was 32/1 on cbble...but that was back when I played A LOT...mind you this was no n00b server on the contrary.

sometimes I'm just lucky or really really good...lol unfortunately my skill level is very unstable...one day I own the other I can't hit a dead elephant.

Hi,
I think its funny when people say that you cheat!. Its kind of a compliment because they assume you are as good as a computer.

I get accused of cheating at bf1942 all the time.... it just gets annoying, rather than complimentary...

Practically getting flamed off a server isn't fun.

I've even been banned before.

Hi,
It can get annoying yes. I hate admin's that abuse their commands just because you killed them doesn't mean they have to slap you to 1 hp or kick you. I think its jsut imature of the admins just because your the better player.

Rich

I love the luck I sometimes get in cs, man, my friend though he could own me a cs and that I sucked and nobody was better than him.

So me and my other friend decided to do a 2 on one:

Me: 21-3
Him: 5-41
Other Friend: 20-2

Whatever, I've done 1vs.1 for the same guy, I beat him everytime.

/me slaps everyone in the forum down to one health for being better than him....except nw909 :p

70-19?
Seriously, I used to do that all the time with only a Desert Eagle.

I think my best ratio in one map was somewhere around 150-20 with only an MP5.

By far, the most fun I've had was when I used to change my name to *KNIFE* and I occasionally beat everyone (all using normal weapons) on the server with only... a knife.

My second favorite thing to do is pop heads with a Scout... especially when the enemies are travelling in a group out in the open.
Remember, as seen in Enemy at the Gates, always take out the people in the back first so the ones in the front don't notice until it is their turn.
Taking out a group of five or more like that is really fun... oh, how I miss de_railroad.

... but that was back when I actually played CS.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
/me slaps everyone in the forum down to one health for being better than him....except nw909 :p

The forum community rebel and come to hunt you down!!!!. As you beg for forgiveness the mods come over and stop us from slaping you! :cool: muhaha.

Rich

I've never really been that good at CS, although I did once have a killing spree of 16 kills in just three rounds as T on Aztec. Typically when I realized I was destroying the other team (on a reputable server) my spree ended and I went back to being a minion.

I still to this day play CS daily and my best record to date was 132:1

32 Player server

At one point and time I had every player on the server spectating me to make sure I wasn't hacking.. After they determined I wasn't they kicked me anyway because I kept pwning the admin ..

ROFLMFAO

meh... never really played online... but still, does it really matter?

This thread is fast becoming a 'my e-penis is bigger than your e-penis' thread.

Hi,
Well mine is like a big long train!... only joking..

No it doesn't matter if you don't play online if your happy playing with Computer players. But just some people like playing aginest humans.
It all depends what you perfer.

Rich

No , I was saying that this is just becoming pointless :p

I'd love to play online.. but I have 56k on the bad computer, and nothing on my good one ;(

I use to play on a server called 24/7 de_dust IN YOUR FACE!

Anyone that goes here knows that it was a 30 player server with a lot of experts and frequently visited by hackers. (Including visits from ***** people.)

Best ever was around 60-5 as a T. One hacker was present on CT.

I have been an on and off player since 1.3. I have lost a great deal of my skill. I am now quite the same as Prince of Space now. Times could be that I asm the best on the server others would be that I haven't gotten a kill in 10 rounds in a row.

I don't play CS much anymore due to school.

CS is as dead as Valve will be if they dont release HL2 this year.

The only time I play online for a game is so that I can at least say I have played multiplayer for it. Of course with such a crappy connection I can barely get a single frag so its no fun at all. ;(

Originally posted by The Mullinator
The only time I play online for a game is so that I can at least say I have played multiplayer for it. Of course with such a crappy connection I can barely get a single frag so its no fun at all. ;(

Get cable, $39.99/mo for 10mbit cable :)
I always ping 10-35, never higher then that, download speed up to 1000KB/sec upload 100KB/sec.

Originally posted by Hallucinogen
I always ping 10-35, never higher then that, download speed up to 1000KB/sec upload 100KB/sec.
I would have gotten cable long ago if I could. Unfortunatly for me I live out in the country where there is no cable or DSL access, so im stuck with dial-up.

Originally posted by Hallucinogen

Hi,
man you americans get internet cheap!, I pay £25 for 512k :(

Rich

The broadband deal I'm looking into is £18.99 for 512K... Rich, if you're interested... PM me :)

Americans get cheap broadband?
Yeah, and my feet smell like daisies.

Koreans... now they get cheap broadband.
I have read that some places in Korea offer 50-100Mbps download 20Mbps upload connections for either $20 or $30... I can't remember which one.

Korea is way ahead of us in terms of broadband expansion and advancement.

I use to play on a server called 24/7 de_dust IN YOUR FACE!

Anyone that goes here knows that it was a 30 player server with a lot of experts and frequently visited by hackers. (Including visits from ***** people.)

Best ever was around 60-5 as a T. One hacker was present on CT.

I have been an on and off player since 1.3. I have lost a great deal of my skill. I am now quite the same as Prince of Space now. Times could be that I asm the best on the server others would be that I haven't gotten a kill in 10 rounds in a row.

I don't play CS much anymore due to school.

Man I love that server.. I played it all the time..

My Aliases were:

bTx ! aC|d r4n3
UnStABLe MiNd
b|zZaR3 r|D3 2 tH4 pH4RcYd3

You probably saw me there I am sure..

As far as net connection goes there is NOTHING better then Cable.. My ISP is also my Digital Cable Provider and I pay $100 us for both..

Damn good deal if you ask me ..

Originally posted by OCybrManO
Americans get cheap broadband?
Yeah, and my feet smell like daisies.

Koreans... now they get cheap broadband.
I have read that some places in Korea offer 50-100Mbps download 20Mbps upload connections for either $20 or $30... I can't remember which one.

Korea is way ahead of us in terms of broadband expansion and advancement.

yeah but the Koreans are mad about games. Over there it isnt considered geeky or anything, in fact the better you are the more people will like you :)

I remember stories in the papers a while back though, about Koreans who had died because of playing CS to long....madness.

All right, since this seems to be a sane CS thread, let me share my best CS experience:

Usually when I'm done playing I like to end the last round with a suicide mission just to piss off the other team. That means running into a crowd with the default pistol and a grenade in hand (pin already pulled).

So I rush through the tunnel in de_dust, nobody is there, I just throw the grenade into the sniper's nest and continue to CT spawn. Then I see this CT (alone) running towards me. I headshot him 3 times with my pistol and the poor guy drops a para he probably just bought 5 seconds ago. LOL at this point I pick up the para and charge the sniper's nest like a maniac killing everyone there and then proceeded to shoot the CT's entering the tunnel from behind. They never knew what hit them. LOL I must have killed like 8 people that round alone.

/quote I remember stories in the papers a while back though, about Koreans who had died because of playing CS to long....madness. /quote

if you're giong to post something as ridiculous as this throw us a link or a source so we can ACTUALLY try to believe you.

.... or lay of the drugs :)

Originally posted by RichGuk
Hi,
man you americans get internet cheap!, I pay £25 for 512k :(

Rich

all depends on where you live.........

i know people that pay 60$ for half-megabit

I have played CS for three years... and it is just starting to get boring for me. It's just the same old same old although custom maps are keeping my interest for ow :)

Back