7000 posts. Thanks.

Reaction score
Heh, I though I'd make my 7000th post a bit of a milestone. This may seem odd/sad to a lot of you, but this forum and it's occupants mean a lot to me.

It's not that I'm a sad, lonely individual who sits at home all the time, it's just so many of you, through posts, and through IRC and instant message, have touched me or my life in some way. This post and thread is a big thank-you to every single one of you, for just being you, and making my time moderating and posting here a most enjoyable time I won't regret.

I'd also like to say a special thank you to some of you, some people close to me, and if you aren't mentioned, don't worry, you're all great, and I no doubt enjoy reading your posts :D

qckbeam, Pendragon, EVIL.. thanks for being great, great friends to me, I owe you all a great deal :)

Fenric, thanks for the advice you've dispensed on many matters :cheese: even if I ignore it sometimes :eek:

PiMuRho, thanks for the help with mapping, I appriciate it a lot :)

Cybersh33p, crushenator, ray_MAN, thehunter, VargHund, SnowBall, CrazyHarij, SHIPPI, Hazza, MarksmanHL2 Suicide.. thanks for just being you, and cheering me up with your chatter

Thanks to all the staff, especially Chris_D, onions, HotSoup, Abom, SideWinderX, LoginHere and Zerimski.. for putting up with me :E

Thanks to the staff of SourceWorld, including Six3 and Epyon, who make me laugh all day :)

Thanks #halflife2, for the most entertaining IRC moments not involving Marik :p

Thanks anyone who's ever played a game with me, I enjoyed it a great deal.

Thanks to anyone who ever posted in a political debate, I may not post, but I do read and appriciate.

In short, a big thank you to everyone who's ever posted on these boards, I'm sure, in some way or other, your world and mine collided, in a pretty pretty way :)

Yes, when we touched each other yesterday it was quite invigorating. ;)

Huh? I didn't say that.

Anyways, great 7000 posts, jeez!

CONGRATULATIONS!

(Even if I did get forgotten.... I made a thread when i thought you had lost moderator status remember ;) )

mark, sorry I forgot you mate, added :)

Sorry if I forgot anyone.. I didn't mean to ;(

Where's my statue? :p Congrats Badger! (Ps, I'm spamming 100 posts a day watch your back!)

/me hugs comradebadger
happy 7000th post you ****ing spammer! :E

/me shakes mrBadgers hand.
/me cuddles mrBadger.
/me refuses to call mrBadger ComradeBadger.

Congrats mate! :cheers:

Oh, and thanks for remembering me ;)

Thank you for beeing such a great moderator and a great person, and your welcome for everything else. :)

Its threads like this that makes everyone here really appreciate this whole community.

Oh I just can't keep it in any more. I WUV YOU BADGER!!

Thank you for beeing such a great moderator and a great person, and your welcome for everything else. :)

Its threads like this that makes everyone here really appreciate this whole community.

/me fluffles Badger
/me joins in a big HL2.net group hug

EDIT: Alright I'm not sure how clicking the edit button ended up creating a whole new post in this thread. Oh well, ignore my previous post in this thread everyone.

The Mullinator said:

Yeah lol.. He really is a super moderator!!! :)

Congrats m8

7000 is a huwmungus number of posts, Have you been here from the start?

Congratulations Mr Badger, ooo what a moment ;(

Jammydodger said:
Congrats m8

7000 is a huwmungus number of posts, Have you been here from the start?

A few weeks before me I think. Well at least he signed up before me. I was probably lurking :p

Well, 7000 posts...wow :p

ComradeBadger, you are one of the best people I've ever known in all my life. You have a great sense of humor; you're a giving, caring person, and I've never had a single moment spent with you I did not enjoy (considering I've seen you almost everyday on MSN or IRC for the past year, that's pretty damn impressive :p). Your friendship means more to me than you'll ever know. I realize you created this thread as a thank you to everyone, but in my case, it is you who deserves the thanks. You have been there for me when I needed you most, thank you. Thank you for being such an upstanding person Harry.

Here's to another 7000 posts!

/me raises his glass and accidentally spills beer all over himself

Your post brings tears to my eyes, you are a fantastic moderator, gamer and above all person..
#halflife2 and this forum would be shit without you. :)

/me fluffles ComradeBadger

Pfft, I never made a thread when I got 7000 posts, ah well.

Hooray for CB!

Holy shit...7000 post...You get a cookie. :D

nw909 said:

Hooray for CB!

lol, we love you too!! :)

Seriously... you two make me look like i spend no time at all here..... :eek:

nw909 said:

Hooray for CB!

You and Bobo will forever be my #1 idol!

/me is going to be like nw909 when he grows up

:naughty: You know what they say about guys with 7000 posts... that's a lot of posts :eek: !

Congrats :afro: . I'm Rick James BIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAATTTTTCCCCHCCCHCHCHCH!

Congratulations! :E I am working on 3000. :D I am sorry I haven't been on MSN. I ****ed up the computer at the office, and MSN messanger doesn't work a my house for somereason. Tomorrow, I will try to get on my Pocket PC.

Oh right, forgot this in my post:
I WUV YOU BADGER!
I LOVE YOU ALL!
/me cuddles all.

Aww ComradeBadger, that's great mate. Thanks so much for all the kind words.

You're a great lad and I know you'll get your girl one day, you bloody deserve her. Keep up the great work, and I still love you even though you stole my idea for what I was gonna do on my 5000th post :O

hehe, gg ComradeBadger!!

CrazyHarij said:
You and Bobo will forever be my #1 idol!

* CrazyHarij is going to be like nw909 when he grows up

You're going to need to kidnap your own monkey, let me tell you, that was a tough challenge.

jesus, what makes him so special to you guys?

Varg|Hund said:
Nonono, he has deserved the one.
The one he wants :)

Yes, above all the one.

not28: He has proven through countless posts, IRC- and gamesessions that he is a highly admirable man and I consider him being one of the best persons ever on teh intarweb. I wuv him.

7000... that's over twice the damage I've done... :eek:

Anyway, :cheers:!

CrazyHarij said:
not28: He has proven through countless posts, IRC- and gamesessions that he is a highly admirable man and I consider him being one of the best persons ever on teh intarweb. I wuv him.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Even though he did own my ass in UT2004 every time :hmph: :p

And its about 14 times the damage i have done

Back