A new hl2 pic inside... !

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude that is rainbow 6' 3. whatever it was called.. something shield. and an hl2 shotgun.

Illspirit ROFL. Its called changing the opacity of the layer in Photoshop, buddy.

Originally posted by illspirit44
Look at the HUD.. health bar etc... its TRANSPARENT U CAN SEE THE FLOOR RIGHT THROUGH IT.. i dont think tat can be faked.. it fits perfectly...
That's called opacity(transparency) and is extremely easy to do.

P.S. Humping banana...

See this pic of UT2003, the top left has a tower and a red glow (corona) its the same tower in that map, just to confirm the skeptics :)

ut2003.jpg

ahaha that pic is dated 13 august 2003:

hl2.jpg 13 Aug 03 21:38 152.9Kb

haha

Originally posted by Tredoslop
That's pretty much a fake buddy.

hmmm. So I guess Raven Shield is a fake. Then what is it I was playing then? RS is RS:3!

Man :) guys believe me, I've used the ut2003 editor everyday for the last 10 months, its NOT raven Sheild either, its a user made UT2003 map with the gun and hud from HL2, nothing else!

Originally posted by Benji
hmmm. So I guess Raven Shield is a fake. Then what is it I was playing then? RS is RS:3!
I meant the pic is a fake silly!:p
You said it was neither a FAKE nor HL2..did you mean fake pic?
Yeah, I hope you didn't take me the wrong way.
Raven Shield exists.:D

The thing Im wondering is: Why care so much about this pic? (*duh*, you are in here and replying one may say.. :) ) Either way, the url isnt www.valve.com exactly, and it doesnt give you much, so why bother? Nowadays, its easy to make fake pictures, and since the pic isnt so infomative, screw that one :)

I meant the pic is a fake silly!:p
You said it was neither a FAKE nor HL2..did you mean fake pic?
Yeah, I hope you didn't take me the wrong way.
Raven Shield exists.:D

oh. my bad :cheers:

It is UT2003. The meshes, gfx, and lighting just yell UT2003.

Unreal's engine isn't so bad.
It's the best we have so far.
Until Half-Life 2 , Doom III etc... come out.

Unreal's engine isn't so bad.
It's the best we have so far.
Until Half-Life 2 , Doom III etc... come out.
Darn straight. Probibly woulda convinced me if I hadnt used the editor so much.

*drool drool drool* that looks badass.

must...have...hl2......*dies*

l8

Originally posted by tux007
*drool drool drool* that looks badass.

must...have...hl2......*dies*

l8
Apparently u didnt read the thread. Its not from hl2.

that shotgun looks an awful lot like the HL1 shotgun very nice looking :)

The pic is a DEFT fake....know u all know probley first thing
Look at the Half life 2 video's that where released at www.gametrailers.com Notice the detail? now look at that pic
looks very very very differnt
the red light kind of give's it away allso from a mod of Unreal tournment 2003

def fake, the health and suit are exact same amount as in hl2 vid.

looks like a bad fake, the graphics are inconsistent with the rest of what we have seen. look at the telephone pole. very low res. the ground isn't even bump mapped.

fake.

That is awful, the slant up to the railroad tracks is a perfect 45 degree angle with no bumpmapping. You can rest assured that HL2 will have no places in it that look anything like that in terms of quality. Very RTCW-esque.

*rembers where the ground rose up in the Video....And that Looks nothing like that ground :p

that image is not bump mapped, plus the texture rez is to low. I would say thats probably just a fake

did you guys read ANY of the posts before posting? :) Its a photoshop job of the HL2 gun and HUD onto a UT2003 level FORSURE!!

I believe that was on page 2 right? And along with the link showing the picture of the shotgun with the same HUD numbers, we can now prove this is fake. And NOBODY E-MAIL GABE ASKING IF THE PICTURE IS FAKE! He has enough problems to worry about as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back