Action Figures!

Todd McFarlane, creator of Spawn, has a toy figurine business that deals with more brutal (or sports *shudder*) figurines.

Hmm... no.

I would buy them to collect and give them to my kids. :D

Pressure said:
That's Seth and I don't think the last names are spelled the same.

Oh, is it? pssh.. my brother lied to me! :flame:

Just checked, the last names are spelled the same though

Finally. The topic that doesn't involve lawsuits or release dates.

Octavian said:
Finally. The topic that doesn't involve lawsuits or release dates.

You ruined it.

I wouldn't think much people except die hard hl fans would buy the figurines D:

I woud buy a silverd strider -_- and then i can push him and watch has he ragdolls is way down =].

MacFarlane is the man his toys are super detailed and art is really good. Big spawn fan.

I'd buy one, maybe Gordon with his helmet off, holding a crowbar with a grimace on his face.

It could own with MacFarlane quality.

McFarlane is good and all but i dont think it has movable parts ? Could be wrong though. You should check out toys by medicom, very detailed stuff, give the job to the japanese, they make some crazy looking action figures.

Tork said:
McFarlane is good and all but i dont think it has movable parts ? Could be wrong though. You should check out toys by medicom, very detailed stuff, give the job to the japanese, they make some crazy looking action figures.
Yes. McFarlane's toys are not adjustable. But they are by far the most detailed, realistic looking figures. I would much rather have a real looking Gordon/Alyx/Gman figure then a far less impressive posable one.

I guess its more about preference, but i got the neo by medicom and it looks very realistic but cost me a lot at the time. some examples of toys put out by medicom.

neo02.jpg

gign.jpg

sas.jpg

matrixmedneo5.jpg

Kubrick (by medicom) HL2 toys would be the best cause you can fit them into a hl2 collectors edition box :)

Tork said:
I guess its more about preference, but i got the neo by medicom and it looks very realistic but costs a lot.
Actually those are cool. The real clothing covers the joints, which is huge. Still, it appears McFarlane toys have a higher level of detail and better paint. You can't play with them, sure, but I buy figures like that as mascots, for decor, not to pose etc.

As you said, its just personal preference.

lol If I had action figures my sister eill be like 'wooo shiny' and break them :| it has happened before

Danimal said:
lol If I had action figures my sister eill be like 'wooo shiny' and break them :| it has happened before
Well, maybe when you're older you can have nice things. :p

I always wanted the legendary and elusive plush head crab plush toy now THAT would rock! I will throw it at my sister and she will scream and cry and maybe wet her pants

That SAS figurine looks sooo cool! I actually want to buy it now, and mess around with it, making cool bomb defuse situations using cardboard boxes and stuff.

Yes, i'm a child :p

Anyone consider doing a kind of Counter-strike Warhammer 40k game? I mean the board game. that would rule, and get me interested in the series.

And about the Headcrab plushie:
I'm actually going to email VALVe and ask them if they can give me directions on making one, assuming VAVLe isn't planning on releasing them anyway :D.

I would buy HL2 toys. A combine action figure would be cool

I want a Gordon action figure with karate-chop action. Oh, and crowbar-swinging action. :cheers:

Tork said:
McFarlane is good and all but i dont think it has movable parts ? Could be wrong though. You should check out toys by medicom, very detailed stuff, give the job to the japanese underpaid almost-slaves, they make some crazy looking action figures.

Had to.

OMFG
i need a headcrab plush... please tell us all how to create it if they respond to your email. i think thered be a good market for a headcrab plush.

You just say that because you want to run around with the headcrab plush duct taped to your face.

Back