Aftermath videos?

Hunter_8472

Reaction score
Many people are making referrences to Aftermath videos, but none of them are giving links. Where can I view these movies?

Also, does anyone know how big the Aftermath download will be?

hmm...looks like Aftermath will have an area similar to Ravenholm where everything is dark and stuff :thumbs:
of course i wouldn't want it any other way :D

Dr. Freeman said:
hmm...looks like Aftermath will have an area similar to Ravenholm where everything is dark and stuff :thumbs:
of course i wouldn't want it any other way :D

Indeed, Ravenholm was one of my favorite levels. The first time I watched that trailor it was confined to a small window. Then I got a full screen version, and it somehow seems a lot creepier.

I thoguht Ravenholm was rather boring. It seemed to drag on forever and the zombies were annoying enemies. I really hope their idea of a "dark-like" place is something better, eg an abandoned Combine base overran with Stalkers left for dead.

The_Great_Walter said:
I thoguht Ravenholm was rather boring. It seemed to drag on forever and the zombies were annoying enemies. I really hope their idea of a "dark-like" place is something better, eg an abandoned Combine base overran with Stalkers left for dead.

GABE: People are getting tired of fighting wave after wave of zombies.

MARK LAIDLAW: What if we remove the headcrabs and make them shoot LASERBEAMS!

PROGRAMMERS: GENIUS!

OvA said:

MARK LAIDLAW: What if we remove the headcrabs and make them shoot LASERBEAMS!

Heh heh heh.

OvA said:

MARC LAIDLAW: What if we remove the headcrabs and make them shoot LASERBEAMS!

Fixed. :p

I think they'll release it in September. Most likely the 30th of September

I just watched the video, it was quite cool.

To short.

I see many of you talking about late october.. but I'm not so sure about that. We haven't even gotten Lost Coast yet, and Valve will probably wait a while between releasing lost coast and releasing aftermath. I would say around late november, seems more likely.

azumi said:
I see many of you talking about late october.. but I'm not so sure about that. We haven't even gotten Lost Coast yet, and Valve will probably wait a while between releasing lost coast and releasing aftermath. I would say around late november, seems more likely.

Agree.
I think VALVe will give us at least a mounth to play lost coast. And late november is right before x-mas, sounds smart:p

I want to see excessively violent uses for the technology in aftermath.

Oh my, Gordon, you appear to have ripped off a combine's arm with the gravity gun.

Oh and use the local teleport stuff to teleport grenades inside enemies.

Hell yeah.

Stalkers eh?, I wonder if they are as powerful as they were in HL2 lol.

Where did this October idea come from? I've known for weeks it will be late November. Should be around the same time we get the HDR SDK upgrade.

Back