aftermaths script

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

onboard

Its in the hl2 base GFC ;-/ Not gonna tell you much more cause i dont want to spoil shit.

?! WHAT

You cant just say this and leave us hanging! tell us where it is. its up to us to determine whether we want to know or not :p

WHAT! Is this a sick joke or something?! Tell us or we won't believe you. This thread is going into my fav's lol!

Theres no aftermath script in there. (I checked)

I found the secret to the universe in one of the GCFs. But I won't tell you which one.

diluted said:
I found the secret to the universe in one of the GCFs. But I won't tell you which one.
You only found it cause I told you a child was being molested in there.

Gabe hid a secret recording in there you know, I found it. And no don't ask, I'm not telling.

onboard said:
Its in the hl2 base GFC ;-/ Not gonna tell you much more cause i dont want to spoil shit.

um....ban this person :borg:

why is the response of people almost always.... ban him. Even if the person has done good things 1 person may get upset and just post ban him... Im not trying to be offensive but ive noticed this so much on games and forums and i dont understand why.

Sgt.Zen said:
why is the response of people almost always.... ban him. Even if the person has done good things 1 person may get upset and just post ban him... Im not trying to be offensive but ive noticed this so much on games and forums and i dont understand why.

ban him

Sgt.Zen said:
With 2 posts I doubt he's done a lot of good things. If someone with 5,000 posts did the same thing they'd probably give her/him a couple of warning points, but not a ban.

But even on a goofy level, that's a bad joke. Why would Valve shoot themselves in the foot by including the script of a game they haven't released in a game they have?

Heh... VALVe accidently included the entire HL2 script with the CS:S beta, so for those who wanted to spoil the game, it was all there in front of them :p

And the beta of CSS was released months before HL2 was.

Iced_Eagle said:
Heh... VALVe accidently included the entire HL2 script with the CS:S beta, so for those who wanted to spoil the game, it was all there in front of them :p

And the beta of CSS was released months before HL2 was.

And the Lost coast script is in there :p

Hell guys, no warnings or bans would be warranted, no matter who the member is. He told you it was in the main HL2 cache file. His only mistake was that it isn't the Aftermath script, it's the Lost Coast Script, which has already been discussed elsewhere.

As it has/is being discussed:

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back