- Afterwards - A Half-Life RPG: Sign-Ups

**ERROR ERROR! **

Must be 'cause i'm tired.

(Note To Self: Post in RPG when tired.)

Konstantin's actions
"Oh shit oh shit", Konstantin thought. "I always get myself in the worst situations ever!" Konstantin tried to look behind him to see if the bullsquids were getting closer, not realising he was slowing the whole group down.

Accepting Still?

I'm not sure if your still accepting people to join but I'm gonna try , I know how to do Forum Role Playing from Total Tau,

Name:Dave Mellom
Race:Human
Occupation (former/current): Child/Citizen
Physical Description: Male , White , No Facial hair , Brown hair , Blue Eyes
History: WARNING: VERY Long History Ahead

Dave Mellom was 13 years old when the portal storms started he and his family survived until the 7 hour war during which they were being
Taken to City 17 in a combine convoy but a RAF Tornado bombed the convoy destroying a APC and a Strider the combine took 3 people from every APC to Nova Prospekt in retaliation Including both his parents and his Sister

The rebels found him in the city 17 train station on a bench not knowing if his parents would return they took him in and trained him he grew up learning how to raid combine outposts.
Dave experianced many things while growing up from narrowly surviving a combine raid on his home to helping rescue Dog from combine,

and Making Friends with allmost all of the rebel leaders along the way forming so many contacts that it was inevitable that he was put in charge of a new Rebel cover group Citizen 17.

And so 12 years later fully trained in almost every aspect of being a rebel he was sent to the outskirts of city 17 to join up with a band of rebels but the band of rebels he was going to join was raided before he could contact them
leaving him with no means of communication with the rest of the rebel forces so he decided to just find a way of life he noticed a Protection company going round protecting citizens from any misfired headcrab cannisters he joined up he knew that the combine didnt know about the company so he took it to be a band of rebels

After a while of Working with the organisation they started to trust him so they told him a little thing..."Dave welcome to the CityX Syndicate" He didnt really care much back then he was so used to it he just took it rather than leaving straight then
work was pritty much the same until one day they raided a bar the woman wouldnt pay so they took her hostage and were about to torture her until she payed when she said she would join them and give 75% of her bars profits to the Syndicate.
Dave was assigned to train the woman and developed a friendship with her after going though many things (Including one deadly but in a way hilarious incident involving a pot of acid and a Certain Video that dave has kept Hidden) but after a while the syndicate were taking libertys with the bar and because of the constant grief she was hiven by the syndicate members the woman burnt it down.
The head of the syndicate said to dave "Dave you have got to take her out she has taken away 10% of our profit but worst of all she has betrayed us" Dave Refused as the woman was a friend the boss said ok and just told him to think about it after he had had a drink.

Dave thought about it and the more he thought the more he got angry he didnt know why but he got angry with her
till in the end he told the head he would do it he went to her house took her to the same place where they had taken
her the first time where he was preparing her a concrete coat
but before it was ready she escaped and ran but dave brought up his gun and fired hiting her in the leg causing her to fall into the marsh area of the canal two of her friends who were nearby jumped down to help her but Dave jumped down with them killing one of them and badly injuring the other.
Dave and the Woman fought in the marsh ignoring the civil protection units and rebels engaged in a battle around them the fight was a stalemate until the woman reached the ladder and climbed out the marsh she ran until Dave put a five round burst into her back.

Dave looked at the body disgusted with himself then walked away

Dave went home that night and couldnt sleep he just keept thinking of that body he couldnt even remember why he had got so angry in the first place after 6 months of torment he went to a Doctor a friend of his who he had known for a long time.
In his Blood they found traces of rare mind control drugs often used by combine then Dave remembered what they had done a few weeks ago raiding a combine warehouse for supplies for the syndicate it must of come from there...he was about to walk out the door and talk to the head of the syndicate when he noticed the door to the patient recovery room was open and he walked in as he had never been there before and he saw her covered in tubings barely making any sign of life except for a steady rate of breathing...

Then she opened her eyes "You!" Dave just stood there amazed that even after Five 4.5mm rounds to the back she was still alive. Dave Apologised to her then showed the drug test results They had both been used by the Syndicate , Dave to kill and recruit , The Woman to run the Bar and provide profits. It was at that moment they decided to strike back at the Syndicate starting with the Head...

Don Vital had been about to step into a Important Meeting when he was Approached by Dave "Sir i've found The Girl shes hiding in the residential district if we move fast we can catch her before she moves" They set off to the residential District findng the girl in the Ruins of her Bar Don Vital moved in keeping his gun o her all the Time " You've been quite a anoyence haven't you but its time for that to end Lou-" A shot rang out and Don Vital lay on the floor dead.
Now that the head was dead Dave and the Woman could start to take down the rest....

The Head members of the Syndicate were in the Meeting room at the top of the Apartment blocks when two people burst in a Male and a Female blasting away with Machine guns the man took a shot and took cover behind a table while the woman advanced killing all of the Members she saw until she entered the backroom and felt a gun at the back of her head "You tryed to kill us all but you have failed Goodby- His words were cut short by a .50 Round though his skull "Thats all of them". Finally They were Free from the Syndicate.

A month later Dave was talking with his Friend Malcolm Caboose , Malcolm showed him a Tape showing the G-Man walking into a Portal then told him to look in the Background , a 16 year old Kid could be seen. After this Malcolm went outside , took out a gun and turned it Towards himself "Hail Breen" he said and Shot himself.

Abilities/Skills: A Decent shot , Good Connections , Unsuspected rebel.
Motivations: The Loss of his family to Combine , The loss of Friends to Combine

holy moly that was long! anybody left? Hurry person who is john, ye be the last to post!

i'm off til tuesday, possibly wednesday, going to belgium

Kent was suddenly grabbed and pulled into the room.
Kent winced. "Gah pain"
There were rows upon rows of lockers in the armory. Who knows what they had inside.
But were they locked?

Oooh, posting time... later.

Got lunch to go to :p

How dare you eat lunch and not be teh GM!

-I had french toast, more brunch, but mmhmm.-

What's your verdict on the new guy?

He has a long, detailed, and -unfortunantly- not well thought out history.

Also he's a newbie with one post. That automatically biases me against him.

Sudden Death!

'Sure I've got a point' said Jeromy. He suddenly frowned, stood up. 'Just one second. I haven't been out of this cave this whole time!'. Well, not a cave, really, he thought to himself. A sort of tin... tin shack.

Peter smacked a huge palm into his forehead. 'Where are my manners!' he cried, getting to his feet and offering Jeromy a glass of beer. 'Follow me! You'll need the beer' he added, over his shoulder as he lumbered to the door. Fascinated, Jeromy followed him.

What a sight met his bewildered eyes on the other side of the door! A massive, massive valley - houses hewn out of rock - tin shacks here, there - vehicles, people, oh so many people! People everywhere, gathering food, arming themselves, making vehicals, roasting food, talking, chatting - it was beyond belief.

Peter appeared next to his right elbow. 'Cork City' he said, grinning widely. 'Biggest, safest bed of Combine Resistance this side of City 17. And before you ask, no, combine sensors can't penetrate the place. You see that structure, over there?' he asked, motioning over to his right, 'and there?' motioning to his left. 'Those are... well, those boffins up near London developed them, and we managed to steal 'em before the combine did. Here, i guess, it's the ultimate version of paradise. Oh, and drink your beer, before it warms up.'

---​

Stefan cannoned into Konstantin and pulled him into the garage. He glanced around, quickly appraising the situation - Mul and Shaun, lying on the floor - he had seen them dive behind a close rock, they must have crawled into the garage - John taking pot shots at the squids with a small pistol. Hell, he couldn't hold them off forever! Stefan leaped at a small switch on the war that was apparently connected to the door, and the door slowly - pondereously - began to close.

'Shit! Shit! There's way too many! You'll never get it - ahhhh...' John hissed a little, and stood back as the door closed. He stared at Stefan, Mul, and Shaun, and slowly raised his arms.

There was a big patch of acid right on his jacket. His legs buckled. John screamed.

---​

'Oh, great' said Ian. 'Well, rows, and rows, and rows and rows and rows of potentially awesome equipment... and we can't open them.'

'Well, I' said Kent, hoisting up his gun barrel, 'have got a universal key.'

Ian's face went through all the appropriate expressions of shock/horror. But he wasn't looking at Kent. He was looking at the doorway. Kent spun - saw a head - a helmet - a coat - pulled the trigger. A burst of fire spat out from the gun, a whine of the gun barrel, the hiss of it slowly cooling. The officer slumped to the ground.

'Dammit, now they know we're here' muttered Ian, eyeing Kent. He glanced at the coat, and the mask. 'Good thing, though - this is just your size...'

/me bows, awesome!

In middle of english work. Will follow up with El Grande post.

Shauns actions

"Shit, shit, shit, John! John!" he called running towards the slumped figure "C'mon speak to me" he skidded to a halt beside Johns body and dropped to the floor."bollocks!"
"what's happening?" Mul said with a concerned expression.
"nothing to worry about buddy"Shaun said calmly, he walked over to Stefan "we need some spirits, quick"he whispered

(went and looked at my charachters history and will be doing a bit of back tracking on that.)

---

They started walking around their level of the valley, Jeromy observing the perculiar buildings, people bustling about as if life was normal, sipping his beer as he went.

"Urp..." Said Jeromy, pausing for a moment before continuing, "Urg?"

"What's that?" asked Peter amused

"What I don't inderstand..." Jeromy paused again to sip his beer, "is why you spend so much effort trying to hide from the Combine, I know they're advanced and all but isn't it just America trying to take over the world?"

"Where the hell have you been???" Peter asked looking at him incrediously, "Uh, in prison" replied Jeromy

"Ok, as far as we can tell the Combine, or the "Universal Union" as they prefer to be called, is an empire that jumps between worlds and expand their empire by absorbing sentient specied into their "collective." Of course theytake all the planets usefull resources at the same time."

"Well, that doesnt seem too bad..." said Jeromy "Of course they then destroy the planet and its inhabitants when everything usefull has been taken." ended Peter.

His mind flased to his family, waving him goodbye at Florence airport. He was leaving for a once-in-a-lifetime buisiness oppertunity in London. How long ago had that been? 4, 8 years? He didn't know or care, but, his family...

"So, do you know whats happening in... Italy at the moment." his voice wavering emotionally.

"Well, you may not like to hear this but, soon after they got here the Combine couldn't find anything useful in the top crust of the peninsula so they wanted to get to the lower crust as quickly as possible." Jeromy dreaded the rest of the story

"Jeromy... they cleared the whole peninsula, and its inhabitants, you could feel it from here. I'm sorry" Jeromy's world dissolved around him, he fell to his knees and felt like vomiting, but he just started crying. His mind kept screaming to him, "No! There's no force that can do it, don't belive it, fight on." But in his heart, he knew they had done it, he belived Peter

"Bastards" he whispered angrily, visibly shaking "Who let them do that?" he shouted, his rage and sorrow in his voice. He's didn't care about the wonderful sights of Cork City anymore, he had to get revenge for his family.

(phew, La Fin)

-D

(PS. Please give it a cheesy/goodness rating of 1 -5 five stars please :p)
(PPS. Hows that for an El Grande post Evilsloth?)
(PPPS. Like my new avatar/sig? :D)

EDIT: Thought Jeromy was a bit too accepting of Italies fate, added a line or two of his mind debating it (while cryng) hehe

EL GRANDE! EL GRANDE!

6 rating out of 5.

All I have to do is get some booze, while you get all the glory :p

Sig is too long, but still good.

thx, yeah i just noticed its half the size of my post

EDIT: See EDIT of previous post :p

Stefan's Action

Holy ****ing shit
Holy ****ing shit
Holy ****ing shit
Stefan's mind raced around, like it was on too many drugs to count. Rightfully he was a Rebel, but part of the Science team. Seeing friend, even if he had only know him for a few minutes, brought back the horrific events of the last hours.

Dropping to the wounded man's side he glanced up to Shaun, his eyes seemed to bore a hole into Stefan's brain.

"We need some spirits, quick." To Stefan Shaun seemed to yell, but his voice was soft and reassuring.

Images of Spirit bottles flittered across his vision. His mind jumped and raced.
One image held the center stage.
A large bottle of traditional Russian Vodka, lay in the hands of the sniper.

Stefan ran out of the garage, yelling to the rest that he would be back.

Long weekend in Melb?
(Holy Horse Race (Melb Cup))

But they'll come crawling back...

lol, we have been asked to wear a funny hat for the melbourne cup to school tommorow. The stupidest gets a prize... *sigh*

I did that back in year 6.

*watches tumbleweed*

I have today, and the Melb Cup day off, both of them.

Yay for being a Melbournian / Lazy Private School Member.

"I can't get anywhere at the moment" Said Kent Looking at the dead body. "Your going to have to find a medpack for my leg. Here take my gun and open some of the lockers. There might be something usefull in them"

Hours of sleep this week: Too little

Konstantin saw John getting hit slowly by the garage. 'This is all my fault!' he thought. 'Are you going to be okay?' Konstantin asked John. 'Ofcourse he isn't', Konstantin thought, 'That stuff burns through your clothes like... like acid.'

John is posting.

He's not dead you know.

lol JOHN (Calscholar) hurry up. And we also need MILLER (Kyo)

Sorry about the wait school's hell.

John's Actions
John laid in agony fading in and out of consiousness, his chest buring. He tried to stay awake as long as he could staring at Konstantin until the pain was to much and he finally fell out of consiousness.

Kyooooooo!
[/echo]

I'll check if he has been on, could have exams or something...

Kyo's Profile said:
Last Activity: 02-11-2005 05:37 PM

3 Days, he'll check soon i guess, if not, jump him for a round?

i think its time to continue Jintor, unless he can post before you update :)

*blarg*

I'll post tonight. *tired, yearlies*

/me draws whip

It's tonight now...
on the tired issuse anyone in been having issues with the heat during the night?
I swear i've lost about 6 hours of sleep in a few days.

Vroom, Vroom!

OMFG OMFG OMFG thought Stefan as he raced past a startled bullsquid, tree branches whipping at him as he hurtled past. Which way, which way! That tower, that way! The ladder loomed up ahead. He sprang on and began to climb.

"I've got my own gun, thanks... you'll need that, someone has to have heard that little 'confrontation' just then" said Ian. He pulled out his pistol and started taking potshots at the door. 'One... two... three... four... ah, Jackpot.' He reached into the compartment and pulled out a medpac. '"Step on to activate"? That's weird...'

Shuan grunted, paced a little, stopping Mul from wandering into the line of fire. Konstantin had dragged John off to the side a little, to prevent anymore hits, and had wandered off into the back, to see if he could find, as he put it 'Any bits und pieces that could be useful '. Shaun wondered idly if he could find them, and glanced at John. Poor Bastard. The acid was working its way slowly through his clothing - heavy-duty combine jacket, luckily, takes ages to soak through, designed that way - and John was wincing and squirming in pain.

A shout came from the back. 'Hey, Shaun! I think I've found something good!'

Konstantin stared. It wasn't every day you found an Russian APC in a garage.

Shifting in and out of delirium, shapes moving in and out of focus, John dreamed...

'Let?' said Peter, astonished.'Let? The UU doesn't ask for permission, Jeromy. The Combine just does. And if you don't like it, that's too bad... Look, I'm being insensative' he said, putting his hand to his forehead. 'Everybody here, in this valley, has lost someone they knew, someone they loved to the combine. You're not alone, Jeromy. Remember that.'
Jeromy felt hands on his shoulders, and he looked up, up, into Peter's eyes... he would never forget those eyes.
'You are not alone here, and you never will be...'

Shauns actions

"Let's see if we can get that heap running" He called as he ran to Konstantin "Have you found any tools?" he said, rumaging round the drawers in the workbench. "Jackpot!" he exclaimed staring at a tool box, he moved to open it...

Konstantin's actions
'I know how to drive that thing! It might've been a time ago, but I'll still be able to manage it!' Konstantin said, excited because of the fact that he could actually do something good now.

(This post has been rated PG, it contains it contains mild language)

He paused a little, partially intruiged by, those eyes but ignored it. "Yeah I... guess..." said Jeromy wiping his eyes on his arm, "but i just wish there was something I could do to get revenge against these bastards"

"Well, you can" said Peter

keep it going people, we're slowing down!!!!!

-D

Back