- Afterwards - A Half-Life RPG: Sign-Ups

Sorry for the double post, but no update before i go :x
Well i'll talk to you guys later, i guess...
Good Luck

Arrri'mlatetommorowisspeaklikeapiratedayithink

Ahem.

>>Story:Start:

Stefan's footsteps echoed far out as he jogged quietly along the path. He could sense the bullsquids all around him, they were there, he was sure of it. He could smell them in the air, the bushes were rustling around him, and most tellingly of all, there were globs of ballistic spit all around him.

The group huddled around a campfire that John had gotten going, Shaun occasionally moving to keep Mul from falling into the fire. Kostantin was talking to John, occasionally geusturing wildly around.

"Where do you think Stefan ran off too?" asked Mul, after a couple of minutes.

"I don't know." muttered Shaun. "All i do know is that where he went, the bullsquids went. And where the bullsquids are, we aren't."

Konstantin lowered his hands and glanced at Shaun. "You want to wait until tommorrow before we make our move on the garage? We got food here, we got a fire, we got blankets. We don't have fuel, we have weapons. We got it good here, but we'll have it better there."

"Better be fully awake when we raid tommorrow" said John. "I still have the mask... it's a bit dented, but i think we could probably work our way into the building with it. Well, I say we. I mean me."

"I don't really think you'll need to" said Shaun. "We're trying the direct approach."

"What, and risk blowing up the vehicals and fuel? I don't think so."

"WHAT?" hissed Jeromy at Peter. "You mean ALL OF IT?"

"Of course all of it" Peter replied, matter-of-factly. "It's all gone. All of it. Nothing left, nothing at all. And there's nothing we can do but prevent it happening again."

"How?"

Peter grabbed his cup and drank deeply. "Simple," he said, smiling slightly at Joromy. "We kill every bloody Combine until they stop doing it. Tried and tested method, my friend. Tried and tested."

Since Iamthemonkey hasn't posted yet, I'm not updated his situation... to your knowlege, anyways. It revolves in my mind, after all...

Uh, that was for the update 2 updates ago. Correspond with the last one, please.

And put a 3 in your name, it suits you :p

Shauns actions

He prodded the fire with a stick he found. "Ok we'll stay until morning and we'll try it the "non-violent way" BUT we have to put this fire out cos` they're gonna find us otherwise." He got up and paced around.

---------
Sorry if ive kind of self appointed myself as leader, it won't happen again.

John's Actions:
John spoke up, "I agree with Shaun if we're going to get to that garage we can't just go storming in." John stood up, "The only other question is what's the plan?"

(how am i supposed to do anything if i dont know what happened in between?)

Konstantin's actions
Konstantin started playing with the zipper of his jacket, growing more nervous with the second.
"I'm not feeling really comfortable with this idea. What if there are beasts spyingo n us? They'll surely attack us when the fire's out."

*I'm back, if any of you are in Sydney, i got off the train at Campelltown, then hiked through the Gorges in the base of the Blue Moutains*

--I'll post next update, when i know what sort of a 'Dump' i'm in.

Damnit Darkwolf, just make the damn thing up! I'm not supposed to herd you in every direction! Take the initiative!

*simmers*

**Oh Awsome Jintor: Do i have to do an update? There's not much for me to do on, just push me back in next round...**

"Somehow I don't think that tactic will work you know," said Jeromy apprehensivly, "from what I've heard the Combine have a huge amount of resources and its not like you can keep on killing them forever. What you need to do is stop them from getting those resources then you'll be killing them while working towards a goal." said Jeromy, marvelling at his hosts stupidity.

Kent and Ian slowly walked down the hallway guns raised. Ready for anything. Just as Kent and Ian reached the Armory door Kent stopped. "Be ready for anything" Kent said. Ian nodded and walked towards the door. (I'm just going to assume they have automated doors) *bzzshhht* The door slid open with a buzz... And an automated turrent poped out of the cealing. *crash* a vent on the roof a few meters away from the turrent was beaten open. "I'm free!!!" a doomed prisoner exclamed and jumped out of the vent and onto the floor... Where the turrent opened fire and shreded him to bits. Kent lept to the side just as the turrent started shooting at him. *Thud* He hit the ground hard and slid to a stop. "shit" Kent fumed angrily. "How are we going to get past that?"

OOC: again sorry about the shittiness. It's about midnight :(

Name: Unknown calls himself Uno
Race:Unknown
Occupation (former/current):none
Physical Description:Tall strong build, good senses ok speed, prone to headaches and anger fits
History:began as an experiment in black mesa but has no recollection of his childhood or the experiments done there, when black mesa was shut down military general smuggled him out, when the combine came they attempted to turn him into a cp but found he was too unstable, now kept in a cage in the sewers under a combine base where they do further experiments trying to make him less volitile until oneday he escaped and ran into the wilderness
Abilities/Skills:good tracker, oversensitive hearing, some lesser xen abilities, can run fast enough to get past a sniper but only for a few seconds
Motivations: wants to find the things that did this to him and overcome his anger, thinks black mesa was involved in experiments but doesn't know most of his own history because of memory loss, wishes to find out all of his past and thank the soldier who saved him

Please tell me if you think I have improved

Better, but the "Uno" bit bugs me somehow...
I like the idea tho.

Your imagination has improved. Your spacing and grammar have not.

Nevertheless i will incorperate you into the story somehow... except you have a highly irregular posting pattern.... I don't think you'll stick around.

All praise the mercifull JINTOR (anyone else saw Gladatior last night?)

evilsloth said:
All praise the mercifull JINTOR (anyone else saw Gladatior last night?)

Yes, good movie. Anyhow thought I'd get involved in this thing.

Name: Miller
Race: Australian/French

Physical Description: Short, pale, long brown hair, hazel eyes, terrible at fighting, terrible with anthing slightly complicated, weak morale, scared of cats, prone to nervous breakdowns and has a large case of hay fever.

History: During the 7 hour war Miller became very nervous and afraid and hence reverted back to his basic french instincts, by hiding under the nearest table in the fetal position. Before that he lead a very paranoid life, constantly turning around to see what was behind him and spending the night in the backyard with his telescope looking for aliens.

Abilities: None.
Motivations: None.

Yet another Australian, i think that makes 80% of the RPG, wow...

Kyo said:
History: During the 7 hour war Miller became very nervous and afraid and hence reverted back to his basic french instincts, by hiding under the nearest table in the fetal position. .
He deserves a place based purely on that.

Am i waiting for anybody?

I feel lazy :/

/me prods Jintor

Taking your time eh?
Don't worry, just make this a highlight of my holidays and i'll be fine.

next monday for me :(
pblic schools in Melb :) longer holidays

Gah started today here too. New school seems okay so far. The entire population of geeks is 3 people including me. Sucks!

Like i'm no hardcore geek but having only 3 would suck utter balls...

...Well maybe i am a geek.

Kyo said:
Gah started today here too. New school seems okay so far. The entire population of geeks is 3 people including me. Sucks!
Geek population:30%
Metalhead:35%
Chavlike people: 35%

My school pwns.

Depends on your definition of geek. There are plenty of normal people who use the comps at my school constantly. However, they don't know very much.

Comp Studies class for example. I have to catch up work that the class has already done. I'm maybe one piece of work behind them after one lesson. Thats a whole terms work done in one lesson. Pretty basic stuff.

Anywhoo being the nooby I still have no clue how to navigate around the place. I also learnt where at my old school I'd have Math Specialits, I now have a class based purley on finishing work from all other classes.

just so you ppl know, im currantly in mandurah and wont be able to post for the rest of the week.

Have fun people

Kyo said:
Depends on your definition of geek. There are plenty of normal people who use the comps at my school constantly. However, they don't know very much.

Comp Studies class for example. I have to catch up work that the class has already done. I'm maybe one piece of work behind them after one lesson. Thats a whole terms work done in one lesson. Pretty basic stuff.

Anywhoo being the nooby I still have no clue how to navigate around the place. I also learnt where at my old school I'd have Math Specialits, I now have a class based purley on finishing work from all other classes.
YOUR SCHOOL HAS COMPUTERS!!!

The One Freeman said:
YOUR SCHOOL HAS COMPUTERS!!!

Most schools do, well down here anyway.
If you want to join the RPG apply as mentioned in the first page. Otherwise this is a waiting area for those who are on the RPG... you're welcome to post but don't stay too long without applying

aaaahhhh, uuuunnnhhh, and various other whiney impatient noises.

Back