- Afterwards - A Half-Life RPG: Sign-Ups

/Strange Western Film type guy sprints by, trips over brick. Indians ride by fire arrows into him while he's down.

Sorry, i was skiiing.

I'll post in a second. This new colour scheme hurts my eyes :mad:

Skiiing, Oh, I'm skiing... weee! Ahem.

Ah, the wonders of snow... it's... cold... and wet. Hmm. It was a lot more entertaining when i was skiing.

Oh Well.

On to pain!

--->Story Start

Peter grinned at Jeromy. 'Hah, I like your method of thinking!' he said. He picked up a stick by his side and started prodding a ring on the wall, till a map unfurled down. 'In truth, we have been doing that. Stopping their resources, cutting their supplies. But the main problem is this.'

He pulled out a picture from a stack and handed it to Jeromy. 'That... is the citadel. It's the prison, it's the conversion factory... it's the resources. They get everything from there, and we don't have the firepower to blow it up.'

Jeromy stared at the picture for a second. It seemed... oddly... logical... but, maybe if...

'Hm...' said Jeromy. 'Don't these things have Dark Fusion Reactors...?'

---​

Kent stood straight up against the wall, panting furiously. He could hear the whine of the gun from out here, he could see the bullets pounding into the wall. The dead corpse of the prisoner was in the hall... maybe they could use it as cover? No, scratch that... what cover is a corpse? Plus it would stink...

Ian motioned to Kent, and pulled something out of his belt. Kent attempted to concentrate on it. Ian motioned 'get down!' and pressed a button. Whatever he was holding started to glow red...

---​

Miller paused. The idiot ahead of him had sprung out of the vent straight off, running straight into sentry-turrent fire. He wasn't that stupid. He could wait for whoever was outside to disable the turrent... or get themselves killed... it wouldn't matter any ways.

They were out to get him.

And only him.

---​

'Hah' said Shaun, kicking dirt over the fire. 'Spying on us? That's a good one. Bullsquids aren't smart enough to spy on us.'

'They're smart enough to eat us, they're smart enough to spy on us' muttered Konstantin. 'This isn't a good idea...'

'We still need to get to that garage' said John. 'I think i'd be a really good idea if we started going in that direction, instead of sitting around?'

'Whatever you say.'

'Sounds good to me'

'ROOAROOROORRRAAARRR!!!!!'

--->end communication

GM's note: Interpret anyways you want. Also, if possible, link to your character's biography in you sigs. I need to look at them things and i don't particularly feel like runninng around.

Shauns action

"Oh Boll*cks" He exclaimed, grabbing his rucksack(which,FYI, did just appear out of know where)full of his belongings, gesturing for everyone to do the same. "yeah that sounds good, lets move"
A gob of acid landed inches from his toes.

Who here, other than me, is not Australian?

John's Action

John grabbed what he could-a few rations and his holter-and began running towards the garage, "We need to get to the garage," he yelled, "We're more likly to hold out there then here!" He looked back to see if anything was following him...

And where is me, apart from running around with bullis' eating him?

Welcome back, much Snow left?

"What about it?" quried Peter
Jeromy thought for a moment "Well from what I've heard about dark matter, if it comes into contact with a second source of dark matter, of different power... it causes a meltdown with a blast radius bigger then a hydrogen bomb."
"How the hell do you know all this???" questioned Peter
"I don't but its just a theory, welll... I used to watch Star Trek"
Peter looks aprehensivly back at him

EDIT: back from Mandurah btw :)

Konstantin's actions
Konstantin jumps a few inch high, screaming out loud 'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?'

OOC: Oh yeah, umm, my comp got taken by my mom, I'm on my bro's comp now, so, I might not be able to post updates. Schoolcomps FTW though.

Then don't post, yarr.

TwIsTed, shoo... I'll PM you when you're in. It's surprisingly difficult slipping in side characters and player characters whenever you want.

I'm waiting for people, hmm?

Miller's Actions

Peeping around the corner he noticed the the turret slowly pivot back and forth in it's usual way.

"It's not my friend." He thought. "I don't like people who arn't my friends. Maybe if I hide in one of those boxes it won't see me."

Slipping slowly out of the vent Miller dropped onto all fours and found shelter in a big cardboard box. He began slowly moving and waiting for the noise of the turrents sensors to go off. Then pause and wait until it was safe again.

After what seemed like several hours Miller managed to get behind the tool of death. Opening a panel on the side he stared at countles numbers of wires. Without a second thought he ripped the wires out and kicked the turret over.

"Haha mr turret person."

Although i note that now Ian is left holding the grenade, and if he tosses it in he risks explosive excompression of you, Kyo.

ROFL... you could do it Dave Lister style and boot it back into the time slide!

/stupidity

Jintor said:
Although i note that now Ian is left holding the grenade, and if he tosses it in he risks explosive excompression of you, Kyo.

Well that's nice :E

Do remember to read the posts.

PS If i'm not waiting on anybody, PM me. Remember this. I've got schoolwork to do. Well, not now, but at any given point on the foreseeable future i will have schoolwork to do.

Jintor said:
Do remember to read the posts.

PS If i'm not waiting on anybody, PM me. Remember this. I've got schoolwork to do. Well, not now, but at any given point on the foreseeable future i will have schoolwork to do.

Come on the whole goal of this is to piss yourself silly. Well atleast for me.

Actually, the goal is to piss yourself silly while making logical and consistant sense. Chronological order would be bad either.

Now post a serious one, or i'm going to have to get some flux generators and maybe a quantum resonator to fix this mess up.

"GET DOWN!"
The red thing started to glow. It was sorta... spray can shaped. Ian threw the thing into the room then ducked back behind the wall.
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*BOOM!*
Kent peaked his head past the wall. The top of the turrent was connected by wires and bits of damaged metal to a now two legged tripod. Most of the area around it was burned and damaged. No doubt guards would have heard that, They had best make haste.

Miller's Revised Actions - I don't make an arse of myself often. Honest.

"Thinking time, thinking time." Miller kept repeating to himself inside the metal ventilation shaft. "Oh I'm no good at this."

He crawled backwards away from the sound of the beeping turret. As he manuvered around he heard the metal start to creak, slowly it became louder until the section of the shaft he was in bent and then collapsed. Miller fell and crashed into a pile of cardboard boxes, breaking his fall. However, he was no longer concious.

Thanks, Kyo, for taking this... well, more seriously.

PS PM Me if all have posted, because i am very very lazy. :/

Cool.

I'll be on it once i get home - IPT Class - should be paying attention :/

Jintor said:
Cool.

I'll be on it once i get home - IPT Class - should be paying attention :/

Information processing and technology? God I hated that class.

"Look kids let's re-create this document."

"Isn't that plagiarism miss?"

"Shutup you."

(i had a spanish ITP teacher)

Him: Now I want for all of you to draw a seerkill.

Me: Um why?

Him: Because that what the Ceerikoolum says

(Note: some words are spelt that way so that you say it as it sounds)

Let's Get Ready To Rumble!!!!!

>>Initialising...

The blast went off, a massive wave of searing heat came straight through the walls. The walls opposite to the open door were badly scorched and riddled with bulletholes, but at least they weren't still being riddled with bullets right now. There was a crash and a thump somewhere in the close distance, but Ian dismissed it as irrellevant... compared to the marching thud of guards close by. One thing good about Combine modification, thought Ian as he grabbed Kent and rushed into the half burning room, was that their soldiers wouldn't run unless ordered too. And by the sounds of things, they were up against a very stupid A.I.

---​

Somewhere, one level down, on a pile of cardboard boxes, a man is sprawled. Very painfully. Just painful enough to get him awake, conscious, and definitely not pleased with his surroundings of what appears to be a storage cupboard. The only exit is a door, with a peephole through it. He'd better be careful, you never know what's on the other side...

---​

Peter looked at Jeromy increduleously. "What? You think Star Trek is going to help in our fight against the Combine Overlords?"
Jeromy stood up, waving his hands desperately. "Well, Star Trek is mostly based on fact, and -"
"You are relying on a fictional TV show to help us defeat the Combine? This is a matter of life and death!"
"But - but -" Jeromy spluttered.
Peter burst into laughter, and flung one arm over Jeromy's shoulder. "Relax, kid, I'm just messin' with ya! You're completely, 100% correct!" A sudden frown creased across his face. "But where are we going to get Dark Matter?"

---​

He didn't believe it. Behind him John could see Shaun, Mul and Konstantin, running at full speed behind him, their meals forgotton. And behind them he could see - Stefan? Yes, that was Stefan! But, more urgently (and much, much more threateningly) behind him were dozens and dozens of angry, enraged bullsquid (or possibly aroused, it was fairly difficult to tell at the best of times), globs of acid flying everywhere. The humans behind him were dodging only by sheer chance, and he knew they couldn't hold up much longer unless the sheer amount of 'squids were reduced.

I may be a demolitions expert, he thought to himself, drawing his CP pistol from its holster, 'But i can still kick some ass.'

Too tired to post a action
But that sounds so fecking awesome, a good picture in my mind.

"Strength and Honor"

"Where are we going to get Dark Matter from? What king of a question is that? You've seen the pulse rifles the combine equip themselves with havn't you?"

"Uh, yeah" replied Peter,

"Well you can load Dark Matter energy cores into them, and fire them. On a side note, never face an elite that has a spare one. You may become thousands of particles in the air before you can say 'Oh, twist my nipples nuts and call me Frank.'"

Peter starts laughing, "Well, I guess you've got a point there."

Shauns actions

"oh, Boll*cks" he saidnearly getting tagged by some acid. "Mul, keep up follow my voice". He dove behind a rock and hoped the squids wouldn't notice him, Mul was soon on the ground next to him.......

Stefan's Action

As he ran his heart pounded faster than he ever known it could, his legs ran on an auto-piolt breaking the limits of any muscles he ever had. His mind raced as so did his legs.

Why aren't the 'squids liking me, why are they trying to KILL me?

The thought kept running through his mind as he run. He went to pull out the Xen stone but he slowed down whenever he reached for it, so he just ran.

Miller's Actions

Miller woke up upside down in a dark room, it was a very small room as his legs where pressed upwards against the walls. Flipping himself around Miller stands up and tries to locate a light switch of some kind. After fruitlessly searching the walls he bumps into a chain hanging from the ceiling. Miller pulls the chain and a soft fluroscent light turns on above him.

"Of all places I wind up in a utility closet" Miller says to himself quietly, eying the brooms and various cleaning products.

Finnaly noticing the peephole in the door he looks through into a bright corridor. The corridor seemed clear except for the distant sounds of feet shuffling , a lot of feet.

Miller quickly opens the door and rushes in the opposite direction of the noise, not sure whether or not he'd been seen.

Hmm, I'm getting unsually awesome quality posts today.

Must be an error in the system.

*taps quietly*

(I'm joking! I'm joking! Keep up the good work, OK?)

Back