Ages ? Seems to be a big Q

Murray_H said:
12, 13 next week :D

Wow, and you go the Lincoln University at 12 years old? You must be Indian or something. ;)

i am 21 on janurary the 21st 2009

im 17 right now tho :p one year before i can buy boozE!

"The Roman Legion has you!"

yes it was.

Headcrab why is that under my name? I rather have Combine or Civil Protection then Head crab.

"They are always edited when they come to the USA. Also they get really bad actors to dub in English voices over the originals. The only way to watch anime is in Japanese with subtitles."

"They also remove a lot of the scenes with blood in them."

oh

Roman Legion said:
"The Roman Legion has you!"

yes it was.

Headcrab why is that under my name? I rather have Combine or Civil Protection then Head crab.

"They are always edited when they come to the USA. Also they get really bad actors to dub in English voices over the originals. The only way to watch anime is in Japanese with subtitles."

"They also remove a lot of the scenes with blood in them."

oh
woa man, are you talking to someone imaginary? wtf? lol
you should post in newbie section...

VirusType2 said:
woa man, are you talking to someone imaginary? wtf? lol
you should post in newbie section...
Lmao! XD Thats awesome...
Ya gotta wonde wtf some ppl are thinking...

Oh yea, 17

Farrowlesparrow said:
So you're one of those people who measures their age by how long they have left to live.

So you have, Time - 6 years till death :x

:eek: Predicting my death? What? Im really 15...*runs off to write his will because of Farrowlesparrow's prediction.*

18 years old here...From Ireland so its great to be of legal age to drink...However planning trips to America where i will be a young-un again...SUCKS!!!

I swear, what are these people thinking when they revive a thread, especially a thread as stupid as this.

It just leads to confusion! Because people generally aren't observative enough to notice the dates!

Arrgh it angers me.

Probably the Oldest fella on here... 68, BUt young at heart

Back