Ahhhhhhhh...this woman will be germans new "Bundeskanzler(in)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn women think they can be in government positions! WTF is wrong with them? Tell that bitch to get back in the kitchen.

Foxtrot said:
God damn women think they can be in government positions! WTF is wrong with them? Tell that bitch to get back in the kitchen.
Lawlz!

Ok she´s ugly...but the real problem is that she is always looking kind of depressiv. She looks so negative and does not show the power, confidence and optimism a president should have. There are some problems in Germany that have to be solved...and it will be even harder if you have to see a president who is always looking like this :(
I cant believe that this person should lead and represent our country...also her political attitude is bullshit...

the president of germany is a woman!?!?! and ugly woman!??!? NOOOOOOOO

xLostx said:
the president of germany is a woman!?!?! and ugly woman!??!? NOOOOOOOO
She represents Germany well :LOL:

Don't gas me.

Tron stop spamming in every thread. I have NEVER seen you offer an opinion or anything. All one word posts:

"lawl"
"Pwned"

just go away.

Anyway.
Thatcher was a woman was she not? And she was probably one of the UK's most influential PM's ever!

The point of this was bashing the fact that she is a bad polotician, thus not good for the job. The poster was not complaining about her vagina.

Well, he didn't really make it very clear, did he?

Clarke_H1.jpg

Sexy.

Thats no woman its a MAN bay-BE.

By the way leave tr0n alone you cockfag he's brought more discussion to this thread than you have.

It's just a front for Germany, to make them seem nice, and when everyone thinks Germany is fair, thats when the Nazis come back to power. :E

Cons Himself said:
Anyway.
Thatcher was a woman was she not? And she was probably one of the UK's most influential PM's ever!
I totaly agree...But the iron lady was a person with much power and self-confidence. She could lead a country.
I very much doubt that Merkel will (and you can be very sure that she will be Germanys next chancelor) do this well...

shadow6899 said:
dont yell at tr0n, he will assimilate u! bitch better have some respect for his senior members. who cares if germany is ready for a woman president... is america ready to have hillary clinton as president in 2008? cuz u know she's gunna be the front runner for the democrats :/

More like senior spammer - the master of the one word meaningless post.

schoppi said:
Ok she´s ugly...but the real problem is that she is always looking kind of depressiv. She looks so negative and does not show the power, confidence and optimism a president should have. There are some problems in Germany that have to be solved...and it will be even harder if you have to see a president who is always looking like this :(
I cant believe that this person should lead and represent our country...also her political attitude is bullshit...

Wow, people are so focused on looks these days. If somebody isn't made out of ****ing movie star plastics and silicone, they're suddenly ugly. This is a woman who has aged... the thing about age, it makes things sag, it makes you look old. She doesn't necessarily look ugly, she just looks old, like a middle aged or older woman.

When you're her age, I bet you won't look a damn ounce prettier. You might not even look half as good as you stand now! I'm not saying i'm attracted to her, by any means, but that doesn't mean she's ugly either.

As for her frowning styled look... I am sure much of that is based on her facial musculature, the droopage, and not her trying to appear depressed.

Women in office? BOLLOCKS! Next there will be talk of flying machines! And I won't have it!

Germany under Schroeder hasnt been all that bad. He's had to deal with Kohl's approach to reunification which was to just throw wads and wads of cash at the thing. I think Schroeder gets a raw deal sometimes as a lot of Germany's current problems are very long term and not really his fault at all.

And Reagan achieved a lot less than Thatcher did, and in some respects even looked up to her :)

Well, I don't like her either, but that has nothing to do with the looks. Get over it, kids...

She represents Germany well

Don't gas me.

Pff, when our women are ugly and have beards, yours are fat and uneducated :p

Don't shoot me.

witty :)

And I, as a UK citizen admire the Germans and their model of capitalism. They just need to try and bring the Eastern Lande up to speed.

Cons Himself said:
witty :)

And I, as a UK citizen admire the Germans and their model of capitalism. They just need to try and bring the Eastern Lande up to speed.
Why? They got 10% unemplyment rate (or more, cant remeber). In UN's list over the highest standard of living Germany placed 19th. Compare that to the US' 8th place and the UK's 12th.

Recoil said:
Well, I don't like her either, but that has nothing to do with the looks. Get over it, kids...

Pff, when our women are ugly and have beards, yours are fat and uneducated :p

Don't shoot me.
German

American

gg google

The_Monkey said:
Why? They got 10% unemplyment rate (or more, cant remeber). In UN's list over the highest standard of living Germany placed 19th. Compare that to the US' 8th place and the UK's 12th.

To be honest I could destroy you with an economic analysis seeing as I have a Masters in it... but I have an exam tomorrow and not much time to revise however...

Suffice it to say that Germany's unemployment rate is high because of re-unification which will take a while to sort out.
Secondly, standard of living is very subjective. People in Mediterranean countries may not earn as much as people in the UK/US but lead a less stressful lifestyle, have more living space, and enjoy the outdoors more - where's standard of living now?
Furthermore income differentials are much lower in Germany - you dont have the kind of stark poverty ridden areas that you get in the UK and US. Although that means you dont have as much extravagant wealth as you get in places like Central London and New York, you also dont get the same kind of poverty that you might find in the black ghettos of LA.
Germany has always been a more inclusive social democracy, and a more regulated form of capitalism - something that is more admirable, seeing as they are the third largest economy in the world with a population of only 80 million :)

black = ghettos, white = trailer parks? the word ghetto has always been associated with minority groups.

isnt that correct terminology in the main?

Cons Himself said:
black = ghettos, white = trailer parks? the word ghetto has always been associated with minority groups.

u are right, but there are eceptions, the whole Russia is one big ghetto

if you visit a trailer park its unlikely that u are gonna get shot.....but Compten on the other hand...

shadow6899 said:
i find many exceptions to the rules... yes it's supposed to mean minorities but jews had ghettos too. And not everyone in ghettos is just one color...
jews are minority

Cons Himself said:

There are to many classes of White people to just put them in one group. I mean, Hillbillies, Jocks, Nerds, Stuck-up snobs, Blue-Grass people, ect.

shadow6899 said:
i know jews are a minority, as i am one. Although in my area theirs just as many jews as anyone else. And i dont see how a religion is compared with races...
not every hibrew is jewish
not every jewish is hibrew

shadow6899 said:
firstly it's hebrew... secondly hebrew is the language that jews speak nothing more :/
oh, so what's the word i'm looking for...?
so, explain, jewdaism is a religion or race?

shadow6899 said:
jewdaism is a religion, but for some reason people classify it as a both a race and religion. Dunno why, dont ask me... i find it weird. I am jewish meaning i studied hebrew in hebrew school.
so, if you have a jewish mother and father, but you don't believe in religion, what race are you?

and jewishness might be a race after all here >>> http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/J/Jews.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back