ak-74U

Nodbugger

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post.

I amde this ak-74U for fun and someone told me to put it up here and get opinions from you guys here.

its 2433 polys, i think its a little much for what it is. But I cant seem to lower it.

image.fetch.php

Looks very nice, only suggestion I have is to smooth it out a little more.
Good Luck,
Paul

You have some random vertices playing around near the stock.

Did you spline model this?

The stock looks all screwed up, i'd reccoment redoing that part.

Did the barrel have too many doughnuts?

And what is that under the barrel. It sure isn't a 'nade launcher.

It's a good start, you have the basics, you just need to work the details.

I just noticed that back at the stock. that is a silencer in the front and yes it does look like that.

And it actually is a grenade launcher.

http://kalashnikov.guns***/models/ka118.html

Does this look better?

Attachments

• ak74u2newer.jpg
    ak74u2newer.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 338
lol that gun is classy i want one along with an mp5 and de :p

hmmmm, that thingy at the front looks dodge. Don't like the gun. The model looks alright I supose.

Originally posted by Incitatus
spline model a game model, bahahahah good one :cheers:

Its the future, its the fuutuure!!.. *runs away from killer puppy's screaming like a little school girl*

The body has a lot of problems. If you post a wire I could see it better and provide some assitance, but for now I'll just post a little helper image.

ak.jpg

Originally posted by spin
The body has a lot of problems. If you post a wire I could see it better and provide some assitance, but for now I'll just post a little helper image.

ak.jpg

Erm...... Spin that image is of the AK-47, the model is of the Ak-74U

I'll see if i can find a decent body picture of the AK-74U for comparision for you.....

Perhaps they are, but the same basic shape is there in both the AK and AKSU series of weapons. That picture wasn't meant for details, but more to show the shape of the body.

Back