Alien Abductions

Warped

Reaction score
So I'm watching the mini series 'Taken' from Steven Spielberg and watching all these alien abductions and I got my mind on the subject and all. All I can think about now is the many many people out there who claim to have been taken away on space ships and having some freaky things happen to them. Then I remember back in middle school a friend of mine all the way from elementary school who claimed to be abducted in Montana. He said it was not fun at all and everyone treated him bad on the whole subject. I remember him at the lunch table saying everyone but his mom got abducted in the family at their old ranch at separate times but they all remember it vividly. The kid almost got alienated for it, and he lost a lot of friends in the process.

Then almost out of nowhere he died on vacation with his brothers and father in a car crash and it was very devastating for both our school and of course his mother. Its one of those things that have bothered me greatly because he talked about the abductions a lot. But has anyone here been abducted or know someone who claims they have been taken by something not of this world??

I got abducted once. They put things in my butt.

I begged them not to go.

One of the reasons why we need to build an ion cannon planetary defence network ASAP.

Ion cannons are terrible.

Always go with the Railgun.

The abductors seem rather fond of remote Brazilian farm-families.

The abductors seem rather fond of remote Brazilian farm-families.

That's prolly because, being remote, they're able to avoid PAC-3 AA missiles and the like.

One of the reasons why we need to build an ion cannon planetary defence network ASAP.

why would be want to deprive so many people of anal probing adventures?
you make no sense

I was watching a documentary on these kinds of people, and it found that the majority were previously on some sort of medication for a mental issue.

I am psychic and was in a depressed state and one night around 3AM I received a loud and clear message from some aliens... They sounded a little demonic. They said "We are here to help you", "Open your Door"... I asked them where they were from and they clearly said "Orion". Since the voice sounded demonic I chose not to open my door and prayed that God would protect me and they went away after 10 minutes. This was the second time this month they tried to get into physical contact with me. I never heard of Orion before but after doing some internet research I found out that the "Orion Constellation" is inhabited by "Grey" aliens... I want to know if it is a smart decision to ignore them... Because if they really intend to help me; then next time I would go. What I wanted to know is: are the Orion race evil? Do you think they would lie and harm me? Any input would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

http://www.ufoevidence.org/forums/ForumMessage.asp?ID=63189

Does anyone remember that UFO documentary where a bunch of air control employees and a few celebrities confessed to having seen UFOs ?.

I remember it being posted up on here a while ago.

I got abducted once. They put things in my butt.

I begged them not to go.

41818360910281050280781.jpg

Probably the reason they only abduct remote Brazillion families is that there is little risk of the Earthlings finding the Alien Blaster, and killing everything with one shot.

I've seen the evidence myself while exploring alien transports and killing the resident Mutoids.

Oh yeah. I could only find and identify the Power Cells to the blaster, but I know it's out there somewhere.

Have you captured an Alien Commander yet Tibbs? You'll probably need to attack one of their bases.

Did you know I made the kessel run in under 5 par secs?

Have you captured an Alien Commander yet Tibbs? You'll probably need to attack one of their bases.

I don't even know what we're talking about. I just made a reference to Fallout 3.

I am psychic and was in a depressed state and one night around 3AM I received a loud and clear message from some aliens... They sounded a little demonic. They said "We are here to help you", "Open your Door"... I asked them where they were from and they clearly said "Orion". Since the voice sounded demonic I chose not to open my door and prayed that God would protect me and they went away after 10 minutes. This was the second time this month they tried to get into physical contact with me. I never heard of Orion before but after doing some internet research I found out that the "Orion Constellation" is inhabited by "Grey" aliens... I want to know if it is a smart decision to ignore them... Because if they really intend to help me; then next time I would go. What I wanted to know is: are the Orion race evil? Do you think they would lie and harm me? Any input would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

Was that you quoting yourself on ufoevidence?

Back