Alien Vs. Predator Film

McFly said:
It seems as if you are describing what is called the "Predator Pistol" in the games.

Sounds like it fires on a flat trajectory, though, and needs two hands. And the effect of a hit isn't some kind of electrical burst like in the games, but the same effect as the shoulder cannon/Plasma Caster.

I think this movie will blow, and blemish the name of Aliens and Predator for generations to come.

Having said that, I am sure I will still see it. :D

they have already been blemished( Predator 2, Aliens 3/4)
This will resurrect their names.

what age rating will it be? im 15 on the 3rd of august... so i kinda want it to be a 15, but part of me wants it to be an 18... so many films are becoming less gory and more holywood (terminator 3, for instance, was a 12A). theyre ruining all our good movies ;(

hopefully it will be better than alien 3 and alien resurrection, coz they sucked. on a different note, AVP2 the game was freaking awesome, sticking to both origonal stories.

pleeease dont make this film suck :)

Brian Damage said:
I liked Predator 2 and Alien3/4...

Predator 2 was good, but Predator was the best. Alien 4 was in my opinion the 2nd best Alien film, Alien 3 coming in 3rd and Aliens being first.

Alien 3 and 4 DID NOT SUCK!!!

Its not that they were horrible, but they did not stay true to their names

HatRabit said:
i doubt it will be any good =/ hollywood will butcher the story
Yeah the plot's very ropey, but it could still be fun. Or it'll be appalling, I can't see much middle ground for this film.

And Alien 3 was sh*t. Seriously. Resurrection was quite good, although very weird. And it was directed by Jean Pierre Jeunet who also directed Amelie and, therefore, can do no wrong.

Tinneth said:
Predator 2 was good, but Predator was the best. Alien 4 was in my opinion the 2nd best Alien film, Alien 3 coming in 3rd and Aliens being first.

Alien 3 and 4 DID NOT SUCK!!!

Alien 4 and 3 better than Alien?

OK dood, you need to lay off the crack.

Personally I think the order in which the place comes in the order that they were made: Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 then Alien 4 lagging behind (Jesus, what a crap movie).

As for AvP, I would have preferred "Alien 5" (James Cameron and Ridley Scott were on about doing a collaboration if AvP wasn't made, but the studio went with AvP because they thought it'd bring in more money).

Won't they do Alien 5 anyway? It's bound to make money, especially with those two at the healm.
I'm sure I head Sigourney Weaver said she wouldn't do another one, but then she also said that after the third one I believe.

el Chi said:
Won't they do Alien 5 anyway? It's bound to make money, especially with those two at the healm.
I'm sure I head Sigourney Weaver said she wouldn't do another one, but then she also said that after the third one I believe.

The studio might, but Cameron and Scott won't be on board. They'll probably have other projects by then, and after they were rejected by the studio I doubt they'd have the inclination to make an Alien 5.

Aliens the special edition was best with the mini guns in the corridor :p

Aliens best. Alien second best.

Oh look who AvP is directed by. It's that bloke who made Resi Evil (awful). Frankly I don't have good predictions for this film. However, I think all films are crap until I've seen them, which means every good film is a pleasant surprise. I'm reserving judgment on AvP for now. If I had to go with one, I'd say this is not going to be a good film, but don't quote me on that.

Surely not!? Oh well, death warrant right there. I demand swearing, violence and blood.

Back