Hunter
Reaction score
woot!

hope you like it :)

Attachments

• alyx.jpg
    alyx.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 2,406
it looks like you taped a picture of alyx's head to a bra stuffed with two baloons..

Originally posted by SupaKoopa
it looks like you taped a picture of alyx's head to a bra stuffed with two baloons..

Kid, they are called breasts.

Nice. Send a copy to Gabe :)

who votes i should be upgraded to Gman status for this :)

Ironically, Alyx is more real than the breasts in that picture.

Originally posted by Feath
Ironically, Alyx is more real than the breasts in that picture.
Lol :)
Yeah, that's actually true. How about someone put together a really sexy shot of her with more normal proportions? (note: no explicit nudity, that's the only limit)

Originally posted by jemook
who votes i should be upgraded to Gman status for this :)

Why should you get Gman status? I made it! :)

Originally posted by oldi1knoby
Kid, they are called breasts.

Nice. Send a copy to Gabe :)

Uhm. More likely globes. As in "The plastic surgeon jammed too ¤%&# much silicone in my breasts and now they look like bowling balls".

not bad, too bad you screen capped her when valve were showing off expression, you seem to have grabbed the "constipates" facial animation.
kudos though

I just edited the mouth myself, however will grab a screen capture from the lab preview video with my next piece.

lol...

definately true, face is more real then the rest....

polygons are hot man!!!!!! wooooo, math makes me hard, i dont care if she isnt real, i must make her real even though there are many other hotter people in the world

O_O Waaaaaaay out of proportion...
And I'm sure you could edit her face a little to make her look more real. Other than that, um, w00t I guess.

It looks like she has muscle-laden arms, which is somewhat offputting.

That face does not go with that body....

It's very good from a technical perspective tho.

Thats odd, 3 pages and not one complaint from a stuffy shit.

oh my god this is sooooo sad why r u obsesed with something that is not real i dont wish to sound offensive but cant u all go and get a girl friend i am just sik of all these WOW ALYX IS SOO HOT and people doing photoshop manipulations its jsut wrong god my girlfriend thinks ur all geeks living with ur parents in there basement

Cueball, How about you learn proper english before you say anything, that would spare you much embarassment when trying to tell people they are sad.

I agree she looks like a man :cheese:

Back