Am I the only girl on these forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by nw909
Dickgirls aren't humans, for jeebus sake.

THERE ONLY PICTURES CREATED BY "****ED UP LOSERS"!

Fixed.

Originally posted by Uh-Oh
Fixed.

excuse me, i'm going to ask you politely to leave this thread, it is now owned and operated by and for canadians only.

THERE ONLY PICTURES CREATED BY "ARTISTS"!

...and Hitler never existed "Nothing Happened Between 1914-1945, Nothing I tells You" - German Tour Guide.

THERE ONLY PICTURES CREATED BY "ARTISTS"!

Ever hear of hermaphrodites? It's especially bad when a pot plant is a hermaphrodite. Mmmmm.....non-hermaphroditic female weed

Originally posted by Cutey_Kaite
Am I? Are there any other females on this board that like counter-strike or half-life? Am I the only one!? ;(

Who gives a shit ?

Originally posted by Azul
Ever hear of aliens? It's especially bad when an alien plant is a killer weed. Mmmmm.....non-human killer weed

And yet again... FIXED!
My work here is done
*cue music*
(wich one.. anyone)

I gots to get me some of that shit

What are you 15 ? girls who play counter-strike are usually short, fat and have a beard :eek:

Yo yo yo whats the dilly yo? Why you aint respecting me dawg?

Originally posted by Xtasy0
fo' shizzle my nizzle........dawg...

mmm... there is a supicous amount of z's in that post... HE IS AN ALIEN!
Surrender your weed alien pot head.

Ever see Reefer Madness? You go off on some deranged hermaphrodite induced killing spree. Word to the wise: Be careful with the alien bud.

such a humble man, xtasy.

ill fit in with the {"shes a dickgirl" person who replies to this thread} category.

real girls can come up with better names, kthxbye

Yo yo yo whats the dilly yo? Why you aint respecting me dawg?

LMFAO, respect you because of what ? I dont respect people just because they are there, you gotta prove yourself :rolleyes: :LOL:

Originally posted by Hallucinogen
What am I, 15 ? I play counter-strike, I'm short, fat and I have a mullet :eek:

FIXED
*TA TA TA!!!!*

What are you 15 ? girls who play counter-strike are usually short, fat and have a beard :eek:

i know one without a beard.... u shoulda seen her at a lan party i went to... all the geeks got pwned cuz they kept starin at her... she wasnt even that fine.... actually, she wasnt fine at all...

Originally posted by XtAkm4p
i know one without a beard.... u shoulda seen her at a lan party i went to... all the geeks got pwned cuz they kept starin at her... she wasnt even that fine.... actually, she wasnt fine at all...

thats terrible.

Yo hommies you still got some of that alien weed mofo left. Cause I be lookin to get high namean?

Well geeks like "Uh-Oh" take/touch/screw whatever they can, desperation is THE word :rolleyes:

yeah.... x's right. leave. :)

For your viewing pleasure, I am leaving. Off to bed... I have more work to do tomorrow....

Originally posted by Xtasy0
thats terrible.

no. wats terrible is the fact that all the people who went to it had to stand in line for 3 hours to wait for the library to close.... thankfully i got connections and the rest is history....

oh dude!!!1 oh dude i just remembered. to be part of the lan party u had to make urself a clan with like 5 people. these 5 geeks made a clan, PUT ON CAPES, and called themselves THE LEGION OF DARKNESS!!!!!!

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

now thats sad...

my clan came in second place.... wooteh lol

Yo hommies you still got some of that alien weed mofo left. Cause I be lookin to get high namean?

Yep, you are definatly 15, or even younger :x

am i a girl.... yeah i am
do i get tons of pm's when i say it.....no, none yet, nor do i expect to get any....
but then, do i name myself as a "cutey" or clearly put a girl's name in my sn....um, no....
what does my sn stand for then? "deepfriedchicken" from a song "drops of jupiter" by train--line goes "can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken" and 05 from 2005--year i graduate from high school
do i have an obsession with chicken; do i work at kfc? no, and no--i just thought the line was pretty funny
am i rambling in an odd manner, and answering my own questions? yeah, but i usually don't do that
should i stop now? i think so... :|

FIXED my makeup! now I can get rammed up my ass by geeks named Eugene, *TA TA TA!!!!*

Thats cute, but no one cares. :LOL:

G'night Hermies, virgins and alien tokers alike...This has been twenty minutes of your life you'll never get back...and in the end, you'll cry because of it...big man tears.

Well geeks like "Uh-Oh" take/touch/screw whatever they can, desperation is THE word :rolleyes:

Ok, I was gonna leave righ there and now.. but what the **** is up with the personnal attack...
Geeks like Uh-Oh... you don't even know me... the **** is that all about.

Hey everyone, Hallucinogen is trying to look tough on the net... I'm sure he's a 6"4' body builder with pretty blue eyes... He is so cool. He plays football and all the girls wanna **** him...

ooookay....

Rule of thumb...people who act tough on the net, are either:
a) the mafia.
b) little bitches that get's no respect in real life, and takes it out on the boards

Ok, I was gonna leave righ there and now.. but what the **** is up with the personnal attack...
Geeks like Uh-Oh... you don't even know me... the **** is that all about.

Hey everyone, Hallucinogen is trying to look tough on the net... I'm sure he's a 6"4' body builder with pretty blue eyes... He is so cool. He plays football and all the girls wanna **** him...

ooookay....

Rule of thumb...people who act tough on the net, are either:
a) the mafia.
b) little bitches that get's no respect in real life, and takes it out on the boards

You started it Ill finish it.
I assume your choise "b" :LOL:

well, whoever said it is right.. we are wasting time here.. so off to the bed.

Indeed, I bet you that thats a guy who thinks hes a girl :eek:

who, me or "cutey kaite"
you better not be talking about me, heh :)

Should of been closed a long time ago :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back