Angolan border war mod for source

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i got yours attention... That was good for a laugh yeah im soo totaly bad at being serious... even sam is more serious than i'll ever be (btw serious sam rocks lol), how many people would have the courages balls of steel to face the faceless internet crawlers lol... anyhow, whats done is done and whats said is said, no hard feelings? lol getting back to where we were...

Okay so my mod... Things havent been working out coz I dont have a kismet coder :( its fine tho, Im studying the userguides myself, in the mean time Im creating another lil project on my own to use as a basis of getting to know the unreal engine and specificly the kismet tool much better, is anyone familiar with the madness? that puppet is soo awsum, well if you do, thats the lil project im working on, incorporating the animation as it is, into a game (i did it on a 2D scroller on gamemaker tho)... i'll be working with basic shapes for models and simple animations, aswell as the colour palette being black white and red, I dont have to worry about textures, tho it wont be easy doing it all alone... Its a pretty much set idea, just have to get working on it... penny for your thoughts?

You're sexy let's cyber.

Thank you for the compliment... my gf keeps tellin me that everyday, since you mentioned it must be true lol :)

Takes real guts/balls to stand up to someone on the net.

yip... wana feel'em? lol I know im brave haha... than :)

You're a dick.

Opinion voiced.

well duh, (and you figured out that all by yourself? bravo)you seem suprised... did I turn you on? ... ever seen a guy without one? or do you prefer the shemales? lol seriously I can hook you up... ;) thanx for the opinion though, glad to know someone can see im no pussy lol

Yeah... Hexen was awsum, aswell heretic lol... You know whats realy weird and pisses me off? My parents wanted to name me Hexen phoenix... But stupid inlaw parents forbid it -sigh- oh well, it couldve been worse i guess...

Thank you all for the replies... good to know people take the time to reply to me :):):) I think I have real friends now LOL jk

peace

since you mentioned it must be true lol :)

yip... wana feel'em?

did I turn you on? do you prefer the shemales?

Hexen was awsum

I think I have real friends now LOL jk

Ugly, gay, gay, (unknown), oblivious.

Back on topic, is HeXen actually any good? Is it a 'classic' like Doom, or would it be fine to never play it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back