anxiety

mastag

Tank
Reaction score
recently i have had some small anxiety attacks. i get scared about the future, death, etc... does anyone know how to cope with anxiety?

It usually just goes away by itself. Do stuff like playing games and watching movies.

Focus on the present instead of the past/future?

If I ever get anxiety attacks the longest they usually last are for like a day.

Think: anxiety won't change the future. If you are anxious, you will die. If you are NOT anxious, you will still die. Anxiety really does/changes nothing. So, why still be anxious? Get a girl to make love with will be good enough.

Just calm down. Everyone has to deal with the same life/future/death shit that you have to deal with.

Think: anxiety won't change the future. If you are anxious, you will die. If you are NOT anxious, you will still die. Anxiety really does/changes nothing. So, why still be anxious? Get a girl to make love with will be good enough.

lol thinking about it rationally is not necessarily gonna help, anxiety is an emotional non logical thing.

Absolut-vodka-bottle.jpg

lol thinking about it rationally is not necessarily gonna help, anxiety is an emotional non logical thing.

On the contrary.

The best thing you can do is confront it rationally and learn to accept it. Seriously, it should come automatically. Most people freak out about death or whatever at points in their life. Almost all of them accept the reality of their end and continue as normal.

Wtf is with HL2.net people and their health?

You guys have sugar deficiencies so bad that you start turning pale, you pass out if you stand up in your chair too fast, you need to go to the emergency room for your sunburns, you guys have manic depresion issues, and frequently have anxiety attacks.

WTF is up with you guys?

recently i have had some small anxiety attacks. i get scared about the future, death, etc... does anyone know how to cope with anxiety?

The best solution is to ask for help on halflife2.net

I've had panic attacks and such so I know how that is.. just I/M if you need some actual advice. I find that identifying it early was the key to copeing with such episodes, along with medication (that I am now off). This kind of shit runs in my family so I figured out how to deal with it just like anything else.

go to a club in the city a cute girl, pop an E, have a deep and meaningful with her, then dance the night away <3

take things one day at a time, realise that there's much more to the world than what is always pounded into your brain, relax, fall in love, smile more, change your priorities, go overseas, be kind and thoughtful, appreciate everything

it's not like i'm sitting there crying like a baby. im just having some doubts about how well i can do in life after high school (im 15 years old). i make pretty good grades so i guess it is more of a confidence issue.

Hey what a coincidence! I'm 15, and have anxiety, although I doubt it's the same, mine is a chemical inbalance in the brain :\

Just do what you can for now, and when you do what needs to be done, you'll feel fine. Think about it, if your failing THAT MUCH after highschool, your mom and/or dad will most likely help you out..

it's not like i'm sitting there crying like a baby. im just having some doubts about how well i can do in life after high school (im 15 years old). i make pretty good grades so i guess it is more of a confidence issue.

You're ****ing 15 years old, why the hell are you worrying about that. If you live with your parents or guardians and they take care of you you literally have nothing to worry about, so if you do it's retarded.

Why are you looking 4 years into the future for? that's almost 1/3 of the time you've lived so far.

Don't get me wrong it's good to have a basic idea (IE: I want to go to college, I like to work with _______ it's interesting, etc) but nothing enough that you could even POSSIBLY be worrying.

look dude, i just had some doubts once or twice. if you have always been 100 percent happy and never worried about the future, good for you.

I've found the best thing for me is to sit down and watch a nice movie. I also like to just talk things through with people.

I don't have anxiety attacks so much, more "omfg what the hell was I doing?" attacks when I realise how much of a ****tard I was when I was younger. Specially to people I care about who aren't my friends anymore :(.

But yeah best thing to do is pre-occupy yourself with other things, I guess.

Then you aren't having an anxiety attack, you're just thinking.

We are all going to die.

Get over it?

i didnt realise you were 15... i retract my previous advice.

you are 15, its adolesance, its hormones, its puberty.... its normal. im gonna say dont worry about it, but you will. it will subside one day, and you'll be fine.

look dude, i just had some doubts once or twice. if you have always been 100 percent happy and never worried about the future, good for you.

Well your OP made it sound like it was a lot more than doubts once or twice, everyone gets that. The OP sounded out of whack though.

Back