Any new info on the xbox version??

T

TiagoC

Hi to all, im new on this forum, ive been reading the old xbox topics, but apart from lots of flaming and "my daddy is bigger than yours" type of answers i really couldnt figure it out, if the xbox version is still "on its way" ... to the xbox :naughty: lol.

I know that by this time the most important thing is the release of the pc version, but i find it akward that in the faq, and on other forums faq, so few information about the xbox version is given.

Ill gladly appreciate an answer.
Thanks

It's doubtful you'll get any xbox information until the pc version is done.

Ah, i get your point, info after the release on Pc, ok thanks a bunch.

Yah i want to see how they deal with the xbox controller should be good to see.

Does anyone know if they are handling the development inhouse or letting another 3rd party developer handle it?

the only XBox news i want to here is that HL2 is cancelled for the XBox.

OmegaBlue said:
the only XBox news i want to here is that HL2 is cancelled for the XBox.
The only Half-Life 2 news I want to hear is that is has been canceled for the PC, just to piss you off.

I think they made it for both at the same time, as didnt microsoft make it really easy to port pc games to Xbox, they only have to sort out the controlls and menus n stuff.
<hope>if its out on Xbox, HL2 HAS to have it's own MP for Xbox live... </hope>

dude grab a pc..
the xbox version won't be out for another year after the release of the pc version when that is

plus.. xbox won't have the ubar quality cause of the cpu cycles.

OmegaBlue, don't post things like that please.

Xbox version will definately have hl2 mp, so that must mean the pc will have it also. Unless they're planning on screwing us over and only releasing the hl2 mp on xbox only...

Annihilator_91 said:
XBOX VERSION??? Not PC only?

I know... I was under the impression that HL2 was going to be a PC exclusive title. When did this XBox stuff happen?

they said about a xbox version awhile ago. And if there's no MP in the pc ed 100 mod groups will make one. :p

good on em if they can pull off a Xbox versino (even tho i wont play it) just means valve will get more money, and the devil (VU) :p

kaellinn18 said:
I know... I was under the impression that HL2 was going to be a PC exclusive title. When did this XBox stuff happen?
a lonnng time ago, my friend...

'bout a year ago.

In response to the fellow that suggested getting a pc for the game, i really cant afford "extravaganzas", every money i earn really has a more meanful use, than to spend it upgrading my pentium 3, to play games, as much as i like games like halflife and halflife2 i dont have the opportunity at the moment to get myself a rig :D .

Besides im all for the story, that´s the reazon i want to play halflife2 on the xbox, not because of the graphics, im pretty cool with whatever graphics they make, i just love rich sci-fi stories, and this is one i really dont want to miss out.

Anyway from what some of you said, it is being made together with the pc because its easy to port??? Thats awesome, i didnt know that.

Thanks for your help to all, except to those less considerate that mention childish behaviour.

All the best

Rookies...For the last time, THEY HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE MP! IT MIGHT BE CSS AND IT MIGHT BE HL2MP

Jesus Lincon said:
Rookies...For the last time, THEY HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE MP! IT MIGHT BE CSS AND IT MIGHT BE HL2MP

chill out dude, there's nothing wrong with hoping.... :O

i think there will be hl2 mp it doesnt really make sense to my why they wouldnt have it

Personally i wouldnt need Multiplayer in the xbox version, because i only play campaign games, like i said, im in it for the story, and ever since i played the first halflife, it got me hooked, altough there were some things i didnt like in the first game, basically the xen level, im as all of you, been waiting for this game for years, of course the system requirements went through the roof, and now i cant afford to play it on the pc.

Now that the RC has been sent to the publisher, i really hope there is some more info reguarding the xbox version, it would be a dream if it was shipped the same day as the pc version, but seeing as that is highly improbable, i would be content with a December date as www.amazon.co.uk states.

Lets hope for the best, for both the pc and xbox versions. We´re getting it, after all this time, it seems surreal.

Back