Any suggestion in delighting a girl?

bbson john

Tank
Reaction score
When your girlfriend is unhappy, what will you do to delight her?

you venture south, my brother, into uncharted territory

South means downwards? You bad boy. :eek:

Men solve a problem with sex, while women have sex only after they solved the problem.

Don't know how you managed to draw the subject 'sex' into a discussion about invading Vietnam..

Don't know how you managed to draw the subject 'sex' into a discussion about invading Vietnam..

- you venture south, my brother, into uncharted territory

^ I mean this sentence :p

Okay, back to topic...

Did you actually upset a real person, or are you just fishing for general ideas?

I think it is.. I mean, there are different ways you'd make someone happy based on if you say, lost their pencil vs ran over their pet cat.

yeah, but girls are generally really tricky in.. "delighting".

a good bet would be to say you're really sorry and are completely wrong and wish you could repay her somehow

but in general it really really depends on how she got pissed in the first place. be really generous in some way at least, not monetary but just show that you really care about her well being.
listen to her, do something together or for her, anything. really depends on the situation

Let specific it. If I buy a "inappropriate" for a girl, and upset her, what should I do?

I'd say the problem was communication.
Just say you were trying to make her happy, but made a mistake and obviously made a misjudgement. Above all, you wanted to make her happy. Don't say this aggressively, or it will seem like an attack. Don't be too soft or it will seem meaningless.

If it was an honest mistake, you need to tell her there was no malicious intention, you were not deliberately trying to upset her etc.. she should accept that.

EDIT: ;)

I'd say the problem was communication.
Just say you were trying to make her happy, but made a mistake and obviously made a misjudgement. Above all, you wanted to make her happy. Don't say this aggressively, or it will seem like an attack. Don't be too soft or it will seem meaningless.

If it was an honest mistake, you need to tell her there was no malicious intention, you were not deliberately trying to upset her etc.. she should accept that.

Women is not a rational animal. Will she listen your analysis? :p

Well, bliink is one of the qualified members when it comes to the fairer sex.

Ask her to forgive you while you guys have sex. It'll probably increase her chances of giving a positive response.

Well, bliink is one of the qualified members when it comes to the fairer sex.

ohhh no I'm not.. just because I am one doesn't mean I speak the language!
do not blindly follow relationship advice from me haha

As far as I know, flowers work like magic. But what do I know... :(

ohhh no I'm not.. just because I am one doesn't mean I speak the language!
do not blindly follow relationship advice from me haha
Well, girl advice from a girl (any girl) > girl advice from 99% of guys on this forum

Buy her a DVD Boxset of Friends and both sitdown and watch it together.

The worst gift for a girl is actually a gift which the boy can share with.

Yeah. That's always helpful.

But you made a topic for us to suggest some ways to delight a girl...

The least you could do is tell us.

Back