Any suggestion in delighting a girl?

Bbson do you have split personalities? One being a girl? Does one personality pleasure the other personality by having you pleasure yourself?

I'm sorry, I'm just asking.

Anyway you could always make her feel bad. Get her real drunk then say she slept with some other dude, however it never actually happened. Then say you'll take her back. You may be able to slide past this entire thing. You could always sleep with her mom... I don't know why....

Maybe with the card stuck in his ass crack :)

Hmm, what should the card say\look like.

Does it matter? If a girl can turn down a guy with a bow around his winkle and a card up his ass then she's a heartless bitch and should be kicked to the curb!

Does it matter? If a girl can turn down a guy with a bow around his winkle and a card up his ass then she's a heartless bitch and should be kicked to the curb!
I agree.

I think we have found the solution!!

i hate my girlfriend so i'm probably not the best person to talk to about this.

i can say that girls just want to feel special and appreciated. take NOTHING for granted.

but i don't do it cos she bugs the crap out of me.

i can say that girls just want to feel special and appreciated. take NOTHING for granted.

Wait, is this the same one that you "hook up at parties with?"

erm......

no this one's different. i got with her because i was bored. but c'mon, no one can resist girls at parties can they? or whenever you're drunk really.. i mean, i know it sounds bad but tell me you've never cheated on a girl because you were drunk in a club or at a party.

no this one's different. i got with her because i was bored. but c'mon, no one can resist girls at parties can they? or whenever you're drunk really.. i mean, i know it sounds bad but tell me you've never cheated on a girl because you were drunk in a club or at a party.

Wow, I guess this totally disproves my "all british people are smart and have a lot of sense" theory.

How did I JUST NOW Find this thread?!

When you say "delighting" do you mean, pleasing in bed, or pleasing on the table?

that hurt in two places slacker. my head, and my heart.

and how is being attracted to women not smart? look i know it's bad, i just tell myself that when i'm with a girl i like i won't do it.

but seriously. honestly in all seriousness can someone give me some advise on this: how DO you resist girls that are willing to sleep with you? i mean, you have a great sexy girlfreind etc etc, but there are cute girls at a club or at a party and everyone's drunk and it's so easy. how do people resist? i just don't think i have the will power.

i gues i just think i'll have to end up with a girl i fancy above all other girls.

i guess it doesn't help that my girlfriend annoys me, seriously her touch annoys me. sometimes i just wanna punch her, especailly when she rests her head on me, it's like: WOMAN!! your hair is in my face!! pphhhbbtthhbtttt!! yuch!

and how is being attracted to women not smart? look i know it's bad, i just tell myself that when i'm with a girl i like i won't do it.

but seriously. honestly in all seriousness can someone give me some advise on this: how DO you resist girls that are willing to sleep with you? i mean, you have a great sexy girlfreind etc etc, but there are cute girls at a club or at a party and everyone's drunk and it's so easy. how do people resist? i just don't think i have the will power.

i gues i just think i'll have to end up with a girl i fancy above all other girls.
Having sex once with a girl does not make her your girlfreind.

Common sense helps me a lot in that department. Give it a try sometime.

i guess it doesn't help that my girlfriend annoys me, seriously her touch annoys me. sometimes i just wanna punch her, especailly when she rests her head on me, it's like: WOMAN!! your hair is in my face!! pphhhbbtthhbtttt!! yuch!
You just said you had already got bjs before...

Your crazy foo, gitfoo

what are you talking about? i never said these girls were my gf i just said i had a girlfriend. my point was how do you resist cheating when you know you won't be caught? and you're drunk.

and don't say don't drink cos that's not happening.

what are you talking about? i never said these girls were my gf i just said i had a girlfriend. my point was how do you resist cheating when you know you won't be caught? and you're drunk.

and don't say don't drink cos that's not happening.

If you're drunk, how do you know that you won't be caught?

uh.. what do you mean? i'm drunk not dead, i am still capable of consious thought when i'm drunk.

well sometimes your needs take over, you know? but it doesn't mean i'm not aware of it all.

as for the point of this thread: well cheating probably isn't the best way to go. but my first post a page back was perfectly legitimate... or maybe it was two pages back..

Because, god forbid, some people actually have feelings for their girlfriends?

Perhaps even a little bit respect?

And why the **** are you together with a girl towards whom you have no feelings, and you practically hate? Why not say it as it is, you're bored with her but you're desperately clinging onto her because you don't believe you can have sex with anyone else who might even be on the same page as you?

you're pathetic if this is true. some people actually date people they like and respect. get some willpower, it's not difficult to resist while you're drunk (at least not impossible). also, quit talking about girls and your girlfriend and how much of a huge jerk you are to her in every thread. no one cares or thinks you're cool.

Forgive me, I've not been here for a couple of days so I don't know if this has been said.

Stick your cock up her arse.

thumbs20upha3.jpg

This is like a patheticness tournament.

bbson was ousted by rambler's feigned misogyny.

Who will defeat rambler to take the crown?

oh cmon i'm not mysogynistic. honeslty i'm a good guy, i love girls more than anything.. it's just a double edged sword is all, i can't resist them. but i think i'm getting it out of my system. in all honesty i really love the idea of having a wife, having kids.. just having a girlfriend i can show my affection to, but how do you choose between them all?

the only girl i ever liked went to manchester, i dunno maybe i idealise her, we were only together a month before she had to move, but since her every other girl seems so.. shallow? and my current girlfriend is like a bad rebound gone on too long.

honestly i'm really not a bad guy i just kinda lost my way a bit. even my sister dissaproves..

oh cmon i'm not mysogynistic. honeslty i'm a good guy, i love girls more than anything.. it's just a double edged sword is all, i can't resist them. but i think i'm getting it out of my system. in all honesty i really love the idea of having a wife, having kids.. just having a girlfriend i can show my affection to, but how do you choose between them all?

the only girl i ever liked went to manchester, i dunno maybe i idealise her, we were only together a month before she had to move, but since her every other girl seems so.. shallow? and my current girlfriend is like a bad rebound gone on too long.

honestly i'm really not a bad guy i just kinda lost my way a bit. even my sister dissaproves..

I think even Don Juan himself would punch you in the face after reading something like that.

rambler said:
my girlfriend being sexually harassed, man that was funny.

actually it was her hysteria after that was funny.

god she was so upset about it, it's like, deal with it, it happens..

i'm joking it wasn't funny, i just didn't care.

Yea.. sure...

I know one thing that always makes me feel better. Cookie Dough. It is the solution to everything. And I love it. It can make any problem go away and the perk is when she is done eating half the roll, there is enough left for you guys to make cookies.

And if that doesnt work, let her vent. What ever made her unhappy will pass and she really justs want to let her feelings out. Us girls dont bottle them up. So if you were the one to cause it, appoligize and then let her tell you everything you did wrong.(I know does not sound fun, but it will help) And if you were not the one, then let her vent about who ever had made her unhappy. Its as simple as that.

I hear whining at people helps them lose weight. Should all be good, then.

Back