Anyone ever been with someone of the same sex?

hahahah : D epic first post on the board tihihi : )

-dodo

edit: no.
edit2: Stern, you busy tonight hmm? :naughty:

as soon as I put the kids to sleep/slip tranquilizers into my wife's cocoa I'll be ready to go

OH BOY I'M GETTING LUCKY TONIGHT!!!

I can't make a funny answer to this question without someone misinterpreting it and thinking I'm gay.

I was trying to turn "been with" into a non-sexual "been with" whereby I had had some limited contact with males in my life. But then when I put it down, it seemed like I'd had some sort of "contact" with males.

*sigh*

I can't make a funny answer to this question without someone misinterpreting it and thinking I'm gay.

I was trying to turn "been with" into a non-sexual "been with" whereby I had had some limited contact with males in my life. But then when I put it down, it seemed like I'd had some sort of "contact" with males.

*sigh*
Hahaa : D yeah same here...
oh and 5 dollars says its a bot.

-dodo

No on all fronts.

I haven't even been with myself!

If you ask anyone I went to primary school or high school with, then yeah, tons.

(Don't believe anyone from my dance class though, they're all filthy liars.)

*sigh*
congrats, you managed to be funny, and I don't think you're any more gay than I usually do.

\:|/ :)|) \:|_ /:|\

it's ymca.... hyuck

:LOL:

EDIT:

picture.php

picture.php

Though I wonder if this looks like a better C.

:)|_

Raz's avatar is doing the YMCA so if by another guy you mean I've witnessed Raz's gayness then yes.

But in reality no.

I look, never touch. :cool:

:LOL:

EDIT:

picture.php

picture.php

Though I wonder if this looks like a better C.

:)|_

I thought about it, but I kept koola's because that's what gave me the inspiration.
OH shit I didn't even notice the gif the first time, awesome

I kissed a guy once during spin the bottle in high school. Does that count?

There was almost tongue. He played the Throne Room theme from the final sequence of Star Wars: A New Hope on the loudspeakers, and it crescendoed just as our lips touched :LOL:

But srsly I'm straight guys.

..... guys?

From some angles toes do indeed look like penises. It's okay, everyone makes mistakes.

Yeah, all the time. Like in the bus, at work, in cars, etc. The odds of never being with other men when there's 3 billion of them aren't very good.

I put my dick in a man's butthole once. Does that count?

Does it count if they were once a member of the same sex?

I can never laugh seeing Sheepo's avatar. Do you guys remember what happened to that goomba? I do.

Goddamn. He just wanted to play the harmonica. ;(

I haven't been and I have interest in it. Unless it's CyberPitz. Or Stephen Fry.

Oh god yes, thousands of them. I left them all in pieces. Strewn into garbage bins across the country, once they'd eased my constant craving for cock.

Back