Anyone find Ruby?

nagual678 said:
..why would she be in the game ?
/didnt RTWT

Because everyone saw her poster during the beginning of the old Strider fight, so they assume the poster would be in the game. Don't see why..

There is a contest were im suppose to find a picture of her somewhere and send it in.. but its really hard to find her

Foxtrot88 said:
There is a contest were im suppose to find a picture of her somewhere and send it in.. but its really hard to find her
as Malfunction said she is in the strider bink.. but i'm really curious about this contest.

This one is Norway only, but there will be taken out 1 winner from each country(wich ones i dunno)

EDIT: I know she is in the strider Bink, but where is that part in HL2? so annoying that each chapter is so long, wich forces me to play so damn long through boring parts

herregud detter er jo umulig, jeg ser att det er ike bare meg som leite her hhee

The same contest is run on each Scandinavian country. Dunno though where Ruby is :p

Foxtrot88 said:
This one is Norway only, but there will be taken out 1 winner from each country(wich ones i dunno)

EDIT: I know she is in the strider Bink, but where is that part in HL2? so annoying that each chapter is so long, wich forces me to play so damn long through boring parts

BORING PARTS are you sure its HL2 you are playing?

she's not in the same place as in the strider vids.. I noticed it immediately when I got there...

i havent seen her either and im playing trough for the second time now and hunting for Ruby. Gimme!

i can tell you i'm pretty much positive she isn't anywhere in the game. i've browsed nearly all the models and textures with gcfscape and Hammer (uncompressed the hl2files and put it in the sdk) and she is nowhere to be seen, and i would be very much surprised that she's included only in Norwegian versions :S

this a hoax

hey, can anyone please post a pic of her in that Strider video...

I didnt notice her :(

But apart from that, I dont think she made the game...

Back