Anyone need sketcher Or drawer?

wolvesrdogs

Reaction score
I will draw for free tell me bout wut u want me to do and ill see if i wanna do it.

But he can pay, i cant, please help, i am the best they got and i draw like crap, never taken an art lesson in my life.

Her is the site. We are currently in developement of a new flash site, but the forums are staying. COuld you send me some examples too.

Contact me at: [email protected]

Site url: The Reclaimer: The First War

I am confused by Emn1ty's post..

Well, i am just saying i think he is been here for a while and can pay for things that he needs. I cant, and we need a good artist, where i am ok.

Forget about the post, just look at the offer. Sorry for confusing you. If your interested, please pm or email me. I will then send you all the information on what we are doing and how you can help.

If you arent going to post them, please send some to me too.

If you offer to draw for someone, then show them what you can do! Or you are just not selling yourself. Only crappy small projects will accept anyone with no evidence.

Hmm.. well, we also want to see some work before you join us... or others...

Just so you know im only 15, so i wouldnt be expecting master art, secondly ill be getting scanner in 2 days ill post some up den.

massive delay going to queensland and i ahvent got scanner im looking at another week and a half b4 i egt pictures.
:cheers:

What about the camera you used to show me that concept you did?

I've been waiting so long for this art that I took (and passed) my Motorcycle drivers licensens now...

I bet you can send your motorcycle to me before he shows you a pic :D ?
Shall we test it:D :D :D ?

yeh sending a motorcycle to australia wont cost much. note the sarcasm.

Neither do I... I have load of money, but me bike is staying here in Norway...

Here is how it look, I took some pictures today, but they arent uploaded to a computer yet.

Yamaha125Dragstar2.jpg

its a suzuki zr50 i think. its old and banged up an only works if someone gives you a bumpstart and even then its super loud and makes alot of smoke. i think the front breaks are seized to the wheel. but it looks nice. its the highlight of my garage.

I'm glad we're so dedicated to this topic.

Though I suppose it's all rather moot since we'll die of old age before the shots are up. ;)

I dont got anything but a paintball gun. And an airsoft gun. And videogames with guns. I have almost completely non-lethal weapons, but i do want a katana, that would rule.

i have lots of swords as i sell them what country you from?

Back