Anyone wanna Skype in a friendly non weird way!?

Treverend

Reaction score
Hope this is okay to ask on here, I'm just really bored. Anyone wanna Skype? Don't care if you'r a boy or girl cause I just wanna talk. Blah, today was so boring..

Hope this is okay to ask on here, I'm just really bored. Anyone wanna Skype? Don't care if you'r a boy or girl cause I just wanna talk. Blah, today was so boring..

I wish my day was boring you lucky bastard!

It's not. No. You might be looking for www.facebook.com

</asshat_mode>

You might try the hl2.net group chat on steam before going straight to skype. That's taking the relationship a bit too fast.

Relationship? xD I was just thinking about chatting by typing, or talking while playing some games on Steam like Battlefield or somethin lol

I charge for cam shows so if you're willing to pay I'm willing to play.

If you wanna chat with HL2.net members, the steam group chat is a pretty good place for that. Tends to be about 5 - 10 people in there whenever I go on.

How do you even get to the steam group chat? I've been here so long, and I've never even been on it.

I'm pretty sure you can access it from the friends tab once you have joined the steam group. You may also be able to join the chat from the frontpage of the group.

Join the halflife2.net steam group. Then go to the groups tab in your friends list. I can't be arsed to type the rest of the instru

I'm down to talk on Steam Chat, my contact is on my profile.

I had Skype in 2005 and literally nobody was on it. I went on it like 3 times with some people from the forum I used to moderate and that's it.

Now, in 2011 suddenly everyone has Skype and wants to Skype me. WTH, MAN?

It's the latest thing, man. Can you imagine, a device that lets you talk to people IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT LOCATION? What a buzz.

Piss/poop show for tokens only. Help get me to #1.

I'd be willing to Skype if Skype was actually a verb.

Anybody want to Windows 7 with me?

The only person I really skype with is my mum, and even then I rarely take my clothes off.

Too bad I never asked anyone to take off clothes.. lol you people act like middle schoolers, making everything sexual. :p I forgot.. I'm on the internet, of course, lol.

I didn't know that making everything sexual was a trait specific to these "Middle Schoolers" that are being referred to.

Howard Stern? lol and yes, middle schoolers are like the most sexually immature ever because they are all virgins and think sex is a big joke, lol.

I lost my virginity on the playground son, like a playa.

Howard Stern? lol and yes, middle schoolers are like the most sexually immature ever because they are all virgins and think sex is a big joke, lol.

Ah, I remember the days when I used to just think sex was a big joke.

I never understood middle school, in Canada we have elementary school (kindergarten-grade 8), then high school (9-12). That's all you need man. Waste of space and resources middle schools are!

And I lol'd at Howard Stern.

Vegetation's right, there is a large economy surrounding adult practices.

I never understood middle school, in Canada we have elementary school (kindergarten-grade 8), then high school (9-12). That's all you need man. Waste of space and resources middle schools are!

Where I am in Britain we had Infant School, Junior School and then Senior school, the latter 2 synonymously termed Primary and Secondary school.

I agree about the waste of space and resources, but I think there are some middle schools in Ottawa at least... :/

Back