"Apparently, we suck at Episode 1."

Hmm should definitely listen to the commentary some time. ..

Yeah I thought it was weird they stopped shooting me....

Remember the most difficult skill level on Doom? Level 4 I think, where baddies respawned.

That was bloody hard work. Lets have a bit of that please Valve.

I think Valve changed that part because of the sheer amount of deaths and didn't think of the fun people had while playing it imo. but alas i got my copy just yesterday and will be able to fight the zombie horde;(

I got mine post-update, and I never got that "Bit too easy" feeling. Although I still had that "Crap, feels good to get out of there!" feeling.

I mean, are we gonna bitch for EVERY little thing Valve does in adjustment to their games? I swear the fanbase for Half-Life is the most whiniest.

pfft bf2 is awesome
the problems are it could have been so so many times better and DICE just dont seem to have a clue what they are doing :(

I got mine post-update, and I never got that "Bit too easy" feeling. Although I still had that "Crap, feels good to get out of there!" feeling.

I mean, are we gonna bitch for EVERY little thing Valve does in adjustment to their games? I swear the fanbase for Half-Life is the most whiniest.

Shut up.

Yes, I will bitch when Valve retroactively alters the content of my games.

pfft bf2 is awesome
the problems are it could have been so so many times better and DICE just dont seem to have a clue what they are doing :(

Yeah, BF2 is awesome, when it wants to be.

But I always found the problems with BF2 were mostly because of some of the people who play the game. I can live with most of the glitches since the game is still playable... it's just sometimes the fanbase can be so damn annoying.

During the days of BF1942 Desert Combat was great. Also The reason why I bought BF2 was because of Forgotten Hope-2, Rising Conflicts, Point of Exisitence-2, US-Intervention, & Desert Conflict(a Desert Combat remake for BF2).

BF2 was horrible, filled with bugs, and laggy at any time of the day....hell, it was unplayable for a while until DICE came out with a fix, then it made it worse so they had to come out with another, the battlefield series "idea" is great, i just wish it was done by a better group of game creators, ones who know how ot make a stable game. truth be told i have not played BF2 in like 3 months, but even before then it was so unrealiable that it was only fun a couple times.

I ignored this thread as I thought it was some sort of video of people playing EP1 or something. I then had a glance didn't really take it in. The other day I replayed EP1 from the core on and it is noticialby easier. It's really annoying that Valve would do that. There needs to be challeges, otherwise it just gets simple and annoying.

Back