Termite

Reaction score
This debate has gone on since 1976.

Who is your choice?

The selfish Microsoft?
Or...
The weak Apple?

Microsoft.

That said, I'd turn to Apple in a second if they had the game support.

Selfish. Bah. They kick the competition's ass and get filthy rich in the process. Most successful companies work that way.

I'm going with Microsoft. Not on any technical basis, really. Aside from a severe lack of game support on Macs, I'd side with the good ol' monopoly simply because I'd die before associating myself with the pompous ****ery of Apple. Everything about them wears a shit-eating grin that I can't stand.

"LOL DID U NOE THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD SWEET TRACKS FROM ITUNES AND THEN PUT THEM ONTO YOUR IPOD? CAN YOU DO THAT ON YOUR WINDOZE?!?! LOL I DONT THINK SO"

Yes, I can. You ****ing asshole. All I need to do is type my favorite bands into any P2P program and stick them on my god damn Creative MP3 player. You're not ****ing special.

Microsoft. Mac's are good for what? Editing films? That's the only reason I've ever used them :|

Apple. Microsoft just doesn't go well in a pie.

DID YOU KNOW THAT MACS NEVER CRASH EVER?!?!?! LOLOLOL

ALSO YOU CAN DO LOTS OF FUN STUFF ON MACS BUT ON WINDOZE U ONLY DO LIEK SPREADSHEETS N STUFF OLLOLLOOL

I LIKE MY BERET, I'M SO HIP

I do agree with the game shortage part.

Only reason I like the Macs is because they're faster than most Windows.

Good for surfing the internet and playing onlike MMORPGs, like Runescape.

FYI, Bill Gates donates more money to charity then you'll ever see in your life every year

I wont vote because I dont know what we are voting for. I would like apple to do better because I think their company is a more ethical one... but then I find almost all their products inferior to Microsoft's.

No option for both? You failed already.

No option for neither? You failed twice already.

such a stupid debate

oh and there's a lot more to computers than just gaming

Hehe, i love those videos. Sadly theres an equal number of microsoft ones too.

Microsoft by far.
Everything works flawlessly for me on Xp.

I perfer MS because their platform gives more choice and control. Apple designs their machines to be more simple and that can be very effective if they give you just what you need. But I like more options. :D

I prefer Windows. I use macs in my film classes, and OS X is really very similar to Windows XP. Sure, Final Cut Pro is cool, but I'd like to be able to play a game every once in a while that wasn't made by Blizzard.

MS because.. MS is just good. Apple is a bunch of whiny kids who insult their competitors and just play with themselves.

:upstare: you're a fool ..have you ever even used a mac? by your horrible generalities I'd assume not ..the majority of mac users are professionals not little kids ..walk into any design studio and you'll see pcs sharing desk space with macs

this debate is completely idiotic

Mac sucks. The colors are.. just awful.

And of course, pretty much nothing runs on a mac.

So, I love MS.

the colours? ..do you mean these? because there hasnt been a "coloured" version of the imac since 2001

oh and what do you mean that "pretty much nothing runs on the mac" ..do you means games ..because besides games macs have pretty much most of the best pc apps and some that isnt on the pc ..have you ever used one?

so many of you guys are talking out of your ass ..I'm willing to bet the biggest mac haters in this thread have never used a mac for longer than 5 minutes

Yeah, I don't know what these guys are talking about. They picture Macs as something else than they are for who knows what reason. If you are talking about colors and kiddy computers you must mean that Disney PC and printer that Compusa sold about a year ago...

so many of you guys are talking out of your ass ..I'm willing to bet the biggest mac haters in this thread have never used a mac for longer than 5 minutes
I agree. Anyone who says Mac Sucks is just wrong.

Mac is great. When it comes down to actual preference you might like Xp better but it doesn't mean Mac sucks.

:upstare: you're a fool ..have you ever even used a mac? by your horrible generalities I'd assume not ..the majority of mac users are professionals not little kids ..walk into any design studio and you'll see pcs sharing desk space with macs

this debate is completely idiotic
I own a freaking Mac and I use it fairly regularly at home and also daily at work and university.

So, yes, I have used them Macs for more than 5 minutes and I've used them for years and did I even mention Macs ? Also, if your argument against someone for not like Macs is that they haven't used one, be quiet and stop assuming and people will stop laughing at you. :eek:

This threat isn't entirely serious either, good job on making it so. ;( Also, we weren't talking about products, basically everyone before you made a comment dictating their opinion on the company as a whole, not specific products except for mention of gaming.

Apple makes some good products but that doesn't change they're full of them self, self-obsessed, whiny, have insulted their competitors for years, spread as much FUD as MS and anyone else, have an amazing ability to be 'lame,' has the worst fans EVER (Well, there's a few crazy *NIX guys but we hardly see them anymore), etc.

I agree. Anyone who says Mac Sucks is just wrong.

Mac is great. When it comes down to actual preference you might like Xp better but it doesn't mean Mac sucks.

Aye, I like my Macs for use as Notebooks.

Macs have plenty of uses, so does XP

for the most part... I like MS just becuase i know my way around alittle better. I used to use macs back in the day at elementry school through middle school and never once have i really cared for them. they do crash alot! way more then my pc has ever crashed. But for the most part they work just as good as a pc, there really isnt much of a differnce its still a damn computer.

f I used to use macs back in the day at elementry school through middle school and never once have i really cared for them. they do crash alot! way more then my pc has ever crashed.

and how old are you now?

anyways, im an xp man, but if i had the cash to throw away id have a nice imac beside my tower. both have there ups and down. simple as that.

i also do love the people who think macs from 5-6+ years ago are the same as todays mac. its almost like saying that xp sucks because of windows 98

im 16, and I really haven't seen a new mac, other then in best buy... beautiful screens, thats for sure.

I own a freaking Mac and I use it fairly regularly at home and also daily at work and university.

So, yes, I have used them Macs for more than 5 minutes and I've used them for years and did I even mention Macs ? Also, if your argument against someone for not like Macs is that they haven't used one, be quiet and stop assuming and people will stop laughing at you. :eek:

This threat isn't entirely serious either, good job on making it so. ;( Also, we weren't talking about products, basically everyone before you made a comment dictating their opinion on the company as a whole, not specific products except for mention of gaming.

Apple makes some good products but that doesn't change they're full of them self, self-obsessed, whiny, have insulted their competitors for years, spread as much FUD as MS and anyone else, have an amazing ability to be 'lame,' has the worst fans EVER (Well, there's a few crazy *NIX guys but we hardly see them anymore), etc.

"has an ability to be lame" ...wow that's a very poignant criticism ...man shut up. Did you ever stop to think that everything you see about Apple is the product of advertising/marketing firms? do you have any idea as to why apple wins ad awards year after year? BECAUSE THEY SELL THE IMAGE OF EXCLUSIVITY ..wft that cant be right? why would a company tthat has less than 5% of the market share market themselves as better than the competition ..oh I dont know ..for kicks?

"has an ability to be lame" ...wow that's a very poignant criticism ...man shut up. Did you ever stop to think that everything you see about Apple is the product of advertising/marketing firms? do you have any idea as to why apple wins ad awards year after year? BECAUSE THEY SELL THE IMAGE OF EXCLUSIVITY ..wft that cant be right? why would a company tthat has less than 5% of the market share market themselves as better than the competition ..oh I dont know ..for kicks?
Yeah, I was being completely serious and specific in my previous comment. (y)

There is a difference between marketing yourself as being better than your competitors and outright insulting your competitors.

It's glad to see we're assuming again and insulting people based on their opinions, booyah.

Back