Are you a believer?

Is this one of those "am i saved" questions?

When i use to ask people that when i worked at a grocery store... walk right in front of them and say "Have you been saved *pause*from others stores buy buying our peaches?

Hold strong brothers, less than 24 hours left until we can say IN YOUR FACE, THERE IS A DM!

It's hard to be a believer if Lombardi has already said "No."

He LIES! THEY ALL LIES
If there is no HL2DM im going to curl up in a sock drawer and sleep for days

There isn't going to be one out of the box. They would have advertised it, but they haven't, and they've already said no to DM. I would expect a HL2DM mod to come out real shortly though.

Ofcourse there is a DM! there must be! All you infidels will see the error of your ways, in a day!

If Lombardi says "no" there won't be a DM, then who are we to disagree with him *cough*release dates*cough* ;)

I don't think there will be, though I'm not particularly bothered considering how much of a non-starter the original HL DM was.

Yeah who really enjoys HLDM, REALLY. Cept watching someone run from snarks thats enjoyable.

Youre right Ages120, i dont enjoy HLDM, i have been lying to myself all these years, thank you for showing me THE TRUTH!

I think the most cool part about HL2DM would be the physics and the manipulator gun. It's what would make it different and better than any other ordinary DM game.

Doubt it, but it would be great if there was DM, and Team DM. I mean CS Source is only fun for so long.

We might not see a MP mod but some mods are most assuredly gonna use sp weapons for mp uses.

Ages120 said:
Heheh throwing the kitchen sink at eachother would be fun.

True. Imagine a team based MOD where you have one team defending a house from invaders. You could actually say you threw everything at the enemy, INCLUDING the kitchen sink! LMAO! :thumbs:

I predict they will release hl2dm a few weeks after the release.

Quartz Botanica said:
I don't mind really. Someone will mod it soon, meh. CS: Source till then.
Yeah, it'll undoubtly be Valve quality and done soon, so what's to worry about.
I'm also very confident i'll win the lottery next week, so im going to buy a new car today.

they also said it would definatly be ready last year

we need halflife online MP, not crappy CS (my opinion)

Back