Are you listening to METAL!?!?!

madog

Reaction score
Lamb Of God - Laid to rest
If you are listening to any kind of metal post it here. If not go listen to some metal now!

Ya..Nightwish...only band that has more good songs than bad...some are awesome.

EDIT: Oh..if you wanna know what songs I like, Here are the albums I own with the songs I like on it:

OceanBorn: The Pharaoh Sails to Orion
Walking in the Air
StarGazers

Once: Dark Chest of Wonders
Nemo
Planet Hell
Creek Mary's Blood
The Siren
Ghost love story (Possibly the best song I have ever heard from any band, anytime)

Wishmaster: She is my sin
Wishmaster
Dead boy's poem (I know it sounds kinda weird..but the song is great)
Fantasmic

Century Child: Bless the Child
Ever Dream
The Phantom of the Opera (The best remake of it)
Beauty of the Beast

I love this Band..one of the best...I'm collecting every single Album they make, they always come up with awesome stuff. I need quite a few more, but I'll get em eventually :)

The Cranberries.
whoops...

I'll go bump some metallica, eh?

Dream, I agree. Nightwish has many great songs, and are a great band overall. One of my top picks.

Terminas said:
Dream, I agree. Nightwish has many great songs, and are a great band overall. One of my top picks.

Ya..every album I listened to so far is great...there are very few bands like that..I hope they continue this for a long time.

What's your overall favorite song by them? I believe that mine would be Wish I Had An Angel. I just like the sound of it, and the energy. Excellent song.

Terminas said:
What's your overall favorite song by them? I believe that mine would be Wish I Had An Angel. I just like the sound of it, and the energy. Excellent song.

Mu Ultimate favorite song (and not just by Nightwish, by any band ever) is Ghost love score...Musical Perfection to the fullest...god that song is awesome! It rips at you really hard..gives one hell of an experience...you have that album called "once"? That's where the song is.

Yeah, I have that song. It's a great one. I believe I have most of Nightwish's stuff (all totally legal, of course *cough*). I'm not quite sure if I have it all though. Definately a good song though.

I'll never download any of their songs..I'll support them by buying their albums..it's the least I can do..there songs are just too good to download.

The thing is, I got all of their cds from a friend before I'd ever heard of them. So I didn't discover that I liked them so much until I'd already acquired nearly all of their stuff. Now, I would be willing to buy the cds, because I think they are definately worth it, but I'm on an extremely limited budget, and seeing as how they're already all on my computer, I feel that that wouldn't be the best thing to do. However, if anything were to happen to the files, or I get off my lazy ass and get a job, I won't hesitate to buy as much as possible. :D

Terminas said:
The thing is, I got all of their cds from a friend before I'd ever heard of them. So I didn't discover that I liked them so much until I'd already acquired nearly all of their stuff. Now, I would be willing to buy the cds, because I think they are definately worth it, but I'm on an extremely limited budget, and seeing as how they're already all on my computer, I feel that that wouldn't be the best thing to do. However, if anything were to happen to the files, or I get off my lazy ass and get a job, I won't hesitate to buy as much as possible. :D

Just to let you know..I'm not putting you down because you downloaded the songs. I've downloaded a lot of other stuff.

I didn't really take it as an insult or anything, I'm just saying. :p

Metallica - Fade to Black

whoops, just moved on to...

Fear Factory - Slave Labor

Linikin....ooooops

Metallica - Master of Puppets! (S&M Version :E )

Bloodbath - Blood Vortex

My absolute newest favourite band, how I looked over them for so long really surprises me. Their album 'Nightmare Made Flesh' belongs in the hands of any self-respecting Death Metal fan.

What does everything think about Tarja's booting from Nightwish? Hopefully it'll persuade them to steer away from the poppy awfulness that was 'Once'. Their older stuff is still pretty good.

What does everything think about Tarja's booting from Nightwish? Hopefully it'll persuade them to steer away from the poppy awfulness that was 'Once'. Their older stuff is still pretty good.

Well that just sucks :(. She was one hell of a singer...now Nightwish will never be the same. I hope she still sings though.

Hollow - Pantera. Probably Phil's best singing of his whole Pantera career (in a single song).

I can assure you that that song is not any form of pop-rock.

Pretty good news about Nightwish..even though Taria or whatever her name is, is gone, there getting a new female singer...which is great.

EDIT: Oh..and I also read the letter that the composer for Nightwish sent to her. It basically explains it all.

I was listening to Destruction - Release From Agony album, but not its back to At The Drive-in. But the Destruction album counts anywho.

black sabbath.. ironman, mama im comin home, paranoid, bark at the moon, crazy train, all their best songs ;)

dmgak said:
black sabbath.. ironman, mama im comin home, paranoid, bark at the moon, crazy train, all their best songs ;)

There are two Black Sabbath songs in that list, the rest are Ozzy.

Too bad Tarja had to go. They'll get another female singer, but I hope they're not trying to find a copy of Tarja. That's just impossible, just because to every fan Tarja is THE singer of Nightwish.

Yeah metal rox. My favorit are coldplay and girls aloud and radiohead. Oh and 50 cent.
:D

Reaktor4 said:
Yeah metal rox. My favorit are coldplay and girls aloud and radiohead. Oh and 50 cent.

Yeah Coldplay...they're probably one of the most aggressive and meanest metal bands EVER!

Disturbed - sons of plunder right now.. this is the best song... EVER! Well maybe not the best ever but it's up there. One of the best songs Ive heard in a long time, but I expect high quality from disturbed because they own..

Symphony X - The Odyssey. Great song. 23 minutes of awsomeness. Seriously, all of you need to listen to this song. Don't be turned off by the beginning.

I like some of Symphony X's stuff. That was one of the songs that I liked a lot

Monolithe - Monolithe I
Monolithe - Monolithe II
Esoteric - Dominion of Slaves

Awsome (doom/drone)metal songs

Seppo said:
There are two Black Sabbath songs in that list, the rest are Ozzy.

Too bad Tarja had to go. They'll get another female singer, but I hope they're not trying to find a copy of Tarja. That's just impossible, just because to every fan Tarja is THE singer of Nightwish.

what-eva!!! :p

which ones are they? i dont know black sabbath/ozzy that well, but i do like their stuff. i have a much more extensive collection of metal, motorhead, iron maiden, black sabbath, OZZY!!! (hehe), and best of all, metallica. i dont listen to the new kind of metal thats out, slipknot, system of a down, korn etc. they r really crap cus all they do is scream about dying and being tortured.

Reaktor4 said:
:| :sniper: :sniper:

Cradle of Filth - The fire still burns.
Wtf is this doing in my Kraftwerk playlist?

Back